Eight teenage girls arrested in video tape beating of a teenage girl

the evil emperor (4/8/2008)
What has happened to teenage girls that they are so violent now ?

http://www.wftv.com/news/15817394/detail.html#

Here is the video.

http://www.wftv.com/video/15817645/index.html

And have you heard the scum bag mom of one of these girls defending her little hooligan and at the same time blaming the victim because she was talking "smack" on MySpace? Unbelievable.

Bloodhoundz (4/8/2008)
Why is the news showing this video? The girls said they beat her up and was going to put it on the internet so it would embarrass her. Well why would the news air it. Just take the **** video down.

I don't get it either. Just like when fans run onto the field during sports games, they pan away and won't show it. People do this because they want to make it on TV, and the stations lessen the chances by showing them they won't get on TV. The girl is getting what she wanted by making the video world wide now.

Beau J (4/8/2008)
Bloodhoundz (4/8/2008)
Why is the news showing this video? The girls said they beat her up and was going to put it on the internet so it would embarrass her. Well why would the news air it. Just take the **** video down.

I don't get it either. Just like when fans run onto the field during sports games, they pan away and won't show it. People do this because they want to make it on TV, and the stations lessen the chances by showing them they won't get on TV. The girl is getting what she wanted by making the video world wide now.

Who do you honestly think is getting embarrassed by it? The girls going to jail, or the victim? I'm sure the victim receives more sympathy than embarrassment.

tim_d7 (4/8/2008)

Who do you honestly think is getting embarrassed by it? The girls going to jail, or the victim? I'm sure the victim receives more sympathy than embarrassment.

The victim is probably embarrassed because a lot of people has now seen her get jumped on. You have to realize she's only 16 years old so she probably is embarrassed even though a lot of people feel sorry for her. Imagine how she will feel when she goes back to school and you know people will bring it up.

I have not been able to find any video of the mom excusing the beating and defending her daughter's participation in it, I heard the audio this morning on the radio, but no luck finding it....my point in continuing to point this pos mother out is, she and enabling parents like her are a major reason why the behavior of kids today just keeps getting worse and worse. Parents who want to be friends with their children are the worse kind of shirkers of their responsibilities, kids have many friends, they need real parents again.

Lord Dark Helmet (4/8/2008)
If that was my daughter getting beat, the fathers of the other kids, me, a ski mask and a baseball bat would have a nice LONG conversation.

where are you going to find a ski mask that will fit over the helmet?

Dago (4/8/2008)
If that was my daughter getting beat, the fathers of the other kids, me, a ski mask and a baseball batwould have a nice LONG conversation.

I could lend him one of my Midnight Steel condoms.

Fanboy3000 (4/8/2008)
Dago (4/8/2008)
If that was my daughter getting beat, the fathers of the other kids, me, a ski mask and a baseball batwould have a nice LONG conversation.

I could lend him one of my Midnight Steel condoms.

He needs it for his head, not his pinky finger.