Mark my words and write it down, my cousin will go to Temple and

nolebone

He's like 2 and he's already about 6-3 220 with a laser rocket arm.  He'll win 5 hiesmans in 3 years and come out early.  While he's in school he will get his PHD in only 2 years and take rest and relaxation to stay eligible for football.

WRITE IT DOWN!!!

nolebone (4/8/2008)
He's like 2 and he's already about 6-3 220 with a laser rocket arm.  He'll win 5 hiesmans in 3 years and come out early.  While he's in school he will get his PHD in only 2 years and take rest and relaxation to stay eligible for football.

WRITE IT DOWN!!!

yeah and the Noles will use him to win their next national championship...lol...yeah, i'll hold my breath

raven reborn (4/8/2008)
ignorant_icarus (4/8/2008)
Please hurry up September....give this board something to talk about...
or at least the draft... only 3 weeks!

But then we'll have to put up with all the TD, Blank and Smith are idiots because they didn't draft my favorite threads.

greyhawk (4/8/2008)
raven reborn (4/8/2008)
ignorant_icarus (4/8/2008)
Please hurry up September....give this board something to talk about...
or at least the draft... only 3 weeks!

But then we'll have to put up with all the TD, Blank and Smith are idiots because they didn't draft my favorite threads.

Ain't that the truth.

nolebone (4/8/2008)

SO THAT MEANS ........ AT 2 YEARS OLD HE'S ALREADY SMARTER THAN YOU. I HOPE THE KID GOES ALL THE WAY.:)