This biggest question right now in my mind about the 2008 Bulldogs involves the right side

halsey

1. Can Kiante Tripp get it done as a starting RT?

2. Can the Bulldogs get a disruptive pass rush from RDE, whether it comes from one starter or by commitee?

Those are the 2 major questions that come to mind to me right now as far as starters go. If the answer is yes, then I don't really see much in the way of weaknesses at all.

halsey (4/8/2008)
1. Can Kiante Tripp get it done as a starting RT?

2. Can the Bulldogs get a disruptive pass rush from RDE, whether it comes from one starter or by commitee?

Those are the 2 major questions that come to mind to me right now as far as starters go. If the answer is yes, then I don't really see much in the way of weaknesses at all.

1. To me this isn't a worry at all. He is the most athletic offensive lineman on uga's line. He came to georgia as a top 14 rated offensive tackle in the country and he is going to be very very good this year. I am more concerned for center than I am for right tackle.

2. I think uga will be better at both rde and lde this year than last. Neland Ball and Houston and wynn are all going to be big players for this team this year. Again an area that isn't a concern for me.

My concerns this year and they aren't big ones is what will happen at center. We have a true frosh or a guy who is converting over. Kicker is a concern, but i again am not overly concerned because I think walsh will be the answer, but if not uga has some tremendous walkons (remember coutu). Nothing else concerns me on this team because uga is that stacked right now and goes 2 deep as most spots and 3 deep at some as well and when I say 3 deep that means that they can come in and play at an sec level and compete.

I agree with Sac. Kiante might be an upgrade over the Big Cheese. Not a knock on Cheese, he was just playing out of position last year. Kiante is strong and long, and has great agility for a man that big. He's a very impressive tackle prospect.

The LE isnt a worry for me either. The only reason we dont know who the starter will be yet is because we have about 3 who could do it on that end. I'm partial to Dobbs, but I'm pretty sure J-Lo is going to get that spot.