The Falcons senior player of development has visited Vick several times in prison

the evil emperor

"According to the report, Blank also said that Kevin Winston, the Falcons' senior director of player development, has visited Vick several times in prison. "

Why would Kevin Winston waste his time visiting Vick in prison if Vick were never coming back to the Falcons ?

Hmmm... ???

http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/sports/f.../vick_0408.html

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the evil emperor (4/7/2008)
"According to the report, Blank also said that Kevin Winston, the Falcons' senior director of player development, has visited Vick several times in prison. "

Why would Kevin Winston waste his time visiting Vick in prison if Vick were never coming back to the Falcons ?

Hmmm... ???

http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/sports/falcons/stories/2008/04/07/vick_0408.html[/url

Good question. I'm sure it will be explained away soon enough by the haters, don't worry

scott hartley (4/7/2008)

Hmmm... ???

http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/sports/falcons/stories/2008/04/07/vick_0408.html[/url

Good question. I'm sure it will be explained away soon enough by the haters, don't worry

THEY CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH !!!

swiftkick (4/7/2008)
most likely to see if he can make the move to cornerback when he gets back since he was a awful passer lol

Ok, so now we admit he's coming back.  So we're making real progress here.

This supports Blanks refusal to rule out Vicks coming back as well. 

The pieces of the jigsaw puzzle are all coming together. :)

swiftkick (4/7/2008)
most likely to see if he can make the move to cornerback when he gets back since he was a awful passer lol

Ok, so now we admit he's coming back. So we're making real progress here.

I said Vick is coming back but he is NOT COMING BACK FOR THE FALCONS ..I gurantee it.

We will move on once we draft a QB this season

swiftkick (4/7/2008)

:hehe:

swiftkick (4/7/2008)

I would think when it came to your QB evaluative prowess you would stifle yourself  after proclaiming Joey Harringtons passing skills as great enought to lift this franchise to the playoffs last year.

swiftkick (4/7/2008)
swiftkick (4/7/2008)

I said Vick is coming back but he is NOT COMING BACK FOR THE FALCONS ..I gurantee it.

We will move on once we draft a QB this season

Fair enough, but please answer the original question.

Why would Kevin Winston, the Falcons' senior director of player development visit Vick several times in prison ?

If we were moving on as you say, wouldn't the Falcons be better served to let Vick rot in jail and move on and scout out new players ?

Hmmm... ???

We will know the Falcon's future plans by the end of the day on April 26th. 

gazoo (4/7/2008)
swiftkick (4/7/2008)

I would think when it came to your QB evaluativeprowess you wouldstifle yourself after proclaimingJoey Harringtons passing skills as great enought tolift this franchise to the playoffs last year.

:w00t: owned again!!! how many years will you take this embarrassment.

gazoo (4/7/2008)
swiftkick (4/7/2008)

I would think when it came to your QB evaluative prowess you would stifle yourself  after proclaiming Joey Harringtons passing skills as great enought to lift this franchise to the playoffs last year.

Thats going to leave a mark !! :laugh:

Hmmm... ???

LOL

It's killing you, isn't it?

Archived