wow..this place has died down.

raptorial bird (4/7/2008)
pencilpusher (4/7/2008)
deadsville,daddio.

A message board with no messengers?How's that working out?

Watch out, you might get banded... You should probably not post, just to be safe.

lmao

Ya its sad that we have a nazi message board now.

Mr Smithers (4/7/2008)
This is a place where no real conversation can take place. Not because of the moderators but because of the people who harass and name call and call it discussion.

Exactly.

Case in point, last week there was a thread about the New Deal. I made the point that Hitler's instigation of WWII played a important part in ending the Great Depression. The next thing I know, some jackhole who shall remain nameless called me a "right wing nutjob" for "praising" Hitler.

I used to really enjoy the debate here but that was when there were people here capable of rational debate.

deathdawg (4/7/2008)
raptorial bird (4/7/2008)
pencilpusher (4/7/2008)
deadsville,daddio.

A message board with no messengers?How's that working out?

Watch out, you might get banded... You should probably not post, just to be safe.

Oh Really?

No. O'Reilly

Where is hillary on that list?

gritzblitz56 (4/7/2008)

Exactly.

Case in point, last week there was a thread about the New Deal. I made the point that Hitler's instigation of WWII played a important part in ending the Great Depression. The next thing I know, some jackhole who shall remain nameless called me a "right wing nutjob" for "praising" Hitler.

I used to really enjoy the debate here but that was when there were people here capable of rational debate.

Eh, it's more fun to call you names, you Eagle watching, cheese eating surrender monkey.

Fanboy3000 (4/7/2008)
gritzblitz56 (4/7/2008)

Exactly.

Eh, it's more fun to call you names, you Eagle watching, cheese eating surrender monkey.

I'll remember that you mountain dwelling, mullet wearing, couch burner.:P

Mr Smithers (4/7/2008)
This is a place where no real conversation can take place.  Not because of the moderators but because of the people who harass and name call and call it discussion.

Shut up numbnuts!  PP is tryin to make a point here!  :D  Let me know if you'd like to discuss it any further dillweed.  :)

:hehe:

Sorry.  That really wasn't even that funny.  :cool:

falconfoozball (4/7/2008)
Mr Smithers (4/7/2008)
This is a place where no real conversation can take place. Not because of the moderators but because of the people who harass and name call and call it discussion.

Shut up numbnuts! PP is tryin to make a point here! :D Let me know if you'd like to discuss it any further dillweed. :)

:hehe:

Sorry. That really wasn't even that funny. :cool:

No worries...very little expectation of humor from you.

Huzzah!

yea well i havent been able to post at home, so i am not on here like a usually am, twin got banned, same with DB025, and some others like Blood and them have gone onto a different message board. they will come back, when its safe enough. now its not safe. you could get banned for anything.