Ayo..Fellaz got a little sumptin sumptin on my mind...

dsgbinca

Drafting bernard morris from marshall.He does has an strong arm,also he's 6'4 so at least he can see over the line, and he has also got better on reading defense, and with the right qb coach could be an solid starter for any nfl team.

Especially with all this talk on everyone else at the qb pos.Why not draft an quality player under the radar.

Another thing i'm wondering is how all the talk over mcfadden,mendahall,forte,johnson,charles,etc..etc..

Does that leave slaton,kevin smith under the radar?for us to snag i hope

dsgbinca (4/7/2008)
Drafting bernard morris from marshall.He does has an strong arm,also he's 6'4 so at least he can see over the line, and he has also got better on reading defense, and with the right qb coach could be an solid starter for any nfl team.

Especially with all this talk on everyone else at the qb pos.Why not draft an quality player under the radar.

Another thing i'm wondering is how all the talk over mcfadden,mendahall,forte,johnson,charles,etc..etc..

I'd take him. I watched him play a few times. He has a Steve Young thing going for him.

dsgbinca (4/7/2008)
I also beleive he's a pretty good player..Haven't watched him play much but from what i did see he's better than some in tops at the qb pos in the draft
Well, he reminds me a little of Steve Yound back in the wee early days in Tampa. He's raw and would need a lot of work. Worth a 6th or 7th maybe. Maybe undrafted. Remember Delhomme was undrafted and Derek Anderson is a 6th. You never know.

I would take him but only in the sixth round. Yes he has a strong arm but he has some serious downsides as well. His ability to read a defense was questionable this year and he often looks like he can't see the whole field. I'm a MU alum and have watched him struggle for two years. If you didn't know he was benched for poor performance at one point last year and if his back up had played better he would have stayed benched.

greyhawk (4/7/2008)
I would take him but only in the sixth round. Yes he has a strong arm but he has some serious downsides as well. His ability to read a defense was questionable this year and he often looks like he can't see the whole field. I'm a MU alum and have watched him struggle for two years. If you didn't know he was benched for poor performance at one point last year and if his back up had played better he would have stayed benched.
Like I said...a Tampa Bay version of Steve Young. I watched him because my dad raved over him and I see something oddly special. If and I mean IF someone with some serious patience gives him a chance...OR if he's just in a good situation (Lions, Tampa Bay, or Panthers) he'll be a mean pick-up. Here in the ATL I'd take him if we got that far with no QB's...for sure.

dsgbinca (4/7/2008)

I would rather see ya'll pick up Ryan...