Vick Traded?

Babybanks

birdweiserrr (4/6/2008)
BirdsOfPrey (4/6/2008)
miKevicK777 (4/6/2008)
so wat was the story about

Haven't reported yet, but it is going to be about playing football in prison.

No way!! We were given 3 1st round picks for him! I know because a friend told me! He doesn't lie!

bird you can quit with the crap. you know i dont make stuff up. he obviously wasnt traded and it was a false rumor.

bossFALCON (4/6/2008)
birdweiserrr (4/6/2008)
BirdsOfPrey (4/6/2008)
miKevicK777 (4/6/2008)

No way!! We were given 3 1st round picks for him! I know because a friend told me! He doesn't lie!

bird you can quit with the crap. you know i dont make stuff up. he obviously wasnt traded and it was a false rumor.

bird is a troll. You should know that.

bossFALCON (4/6/2008)
birdweiserrr (4/6/2008)
BirdsOfPrey (4/6/2008)
miKevicK777 (4/6/2008)

bird is a troll. You should know that.

Play Maka Baka (4/6/2008)
birdweiserrr (4/6/2008)
Dis is grate newz fo da Falcons. Wid da new traid we gits to keep Vick and 3 firse roundeds fo him. Blanks is da man!

This is a very ignorant reply but what else should I expect from you?

Have you ever been doing 65 in a 55 MPH zone? You know, "keeping with the traffic". That's what I'm doing here.

birdweiserrr (4/6/2008)
Dis is grate newz fo da Falcons. Wid da new traid we gits to keep Vick and 3 firse roundeds fo him. Blanks is da man!
I don't understand how typing like that is supposed to be humorous. It just reminds me of like the blackface paint they used to do

raven reborn (4/7/2008)
birdweiserrr (4/6/2008)
I don't understand how typing like that is supposed to be humorous. It just reminds me of like the blackface paint they used to do

I don't understand it either.

birdweiserrr (4/7/2008)
raven reborn (4/7/2008)
birdweiserrr (4/6/2008)

wow bird back to your stuff i see...

Birddumber or wiser? I don't find that funny at all. I can take some of the more humorous

jokes that borderline on race, but I found the typing in what you think hip-hop rhetoric to be flat-out racist and symbolic of black face paint.

I will always remember that from you.

raven reborn (4/7/2008)
birdweiserrr (4/6/2008)

Know without a doubt young lady that you are not alone in your thought process.

birdweiserrr (4/6/2008)

Birddumber or wiser? I don't find that funny at all. I can take some of the more humorous

jokes that borderline on race, but I found the typing in what you think hip-hop rhetoric to be flat-out racist and symbolic of black face paint.

I will always remember that from you.

birdweiserrr (4/6/2008)

BIRD, IT'S REALLY KILLING YOU AIN'T IT? YOU MUST HAVE MANY SLEEPLESS NIGHTS. POOR FELLOW. YOU ALMOST LET THE REAL YOU SLIP OUT.:)

birdweiserrr (4/7/2008)
raven reborn (4/7/2008)
birdweiserrr (4/6/2008)

YES YOU DO TOO. THAT'S THE REAL YOU.