BLANK DO BE BLINDED BY SOME OF THESE YOLKS ON THE BOARDS

atlballer (4/6/2008)
Mr Blank, Vick will be welcome back in this city with open arms..

For the ppl that claims to be fans and say they will no longer be fans if he comes back...Mr Blank we will be better off without them as fans....

I am a FALCON fan first and foremost, but I will not EVER welcome that over-hyped criminal RB back to this team.

You should know by now that Blank is not bringing that scrub back to this team. TD & Smith are moving forward and Vick is not in their plans.

For the ppl that claims to be fans and say they will no longer be fans if he comes back...Mr Blank we will be better off without them as fans....

wrong. Blank would lose a lot of business. More people than you think don't want that animal abusing criminal playing football for our team
BirdsOfPrey (4/6/2008)
atlballer (4/6/2008)

I am a FALCON fan first and foremost, but I will not EVER welcome that over-hyped criminal RB back to this team.

You should know by now that Blank is not bringing that scrub back to this team. TD & Smith are moving forward and Vick is not in their plans.

Agreed.

Well, in a way he's right.  The falcons home is atlanta.  Therefore the majority of the "fans"  around there see no problem with drowning dogs,  smokeing weed everyday,  electrocuteing dogs, spreading herpes,  flipping a bird to the same folks that supply your paycheck, running a massive dog fighting operation,  lieing repeatedly  etc. etc.  etc.

raven reborn (4/6/2008)

wrong. Blank would lose a lot of business. More people than you think don't want that animal abusing criminal playing football for our team

Great photo Raven!

mike boraski (4/6/2008)
i'd rather him kill a dog than a person

You would rather he not kill at all; no?

mike boraski (4/6/2008)
yet there are people still in the league that have.

But mah and paw, Billy did it too! :crying:

mike boraski (4/6/2008)
as far as smoking weed about 50% of the nfl does, so thats nothing new either.

Prove it.

IonSen88 (4/6/2008)
mike boraski (4/6/2008)

mike boraski (4/6/2008)

mike boraski (4/6/2008)

Prove it.

ray lewis? lenord little? still playin no? a friend of mine that played in the nfl told me most the people he knew did. since he was in the league and has no reason to lie i'll take his word.

Not sure how to approach this.

It can go either way. His crime IMO wasn't worth the time. That can be taken any way you look at it and you'd be on point. His overall judgement from the people is a bit twisted and hypocritical. The end result for me is that he should not have been hanging with those guys. I'm sure he and Tiger Woods have more in common overall, maybe even Al Sharpton or Creflo Dollar. Someone and he could have spent better time instead of living out some illusion that he is a big bad crimelord. Now, he has to repent and make peace with his Lord. Okay, that being said, I'd welcome him back but I don't think that he'll be back so...

I was pro vick until last yr (2006) and I saw with my own eyes he couldn;t complete passes when rec's were wide open. Matter of fact,  I saw with my own eyes the yr b4 he couldn't read coverage and would just haul @$$. If I have a choice, I say move on and run like Hello we need a new qb.

All fans involved needs to kick out the race factor. Some are pro Vick because and some are Vick haters because. The bottom line is Vick would never lead us to a superbowl. The NFL has figured out how to stop Mike Vick. It's time to move on. If the situation presents itself again, so be it.  We cross that rd at that time, as for now, it's time to move on

falconcrest58 (4/6/2008)
I was pro vick until last yr (2006)and I saw with my own eyes he couldn;t complete passes when rec's were wide open. Matter of fact, I saw with my own eyes the yr b4 he couldn't read coverage and would just haul @$$. If I have a choice, I say move on and run like Hello we need a new qb.

All fans involved needs to kick out the race factor. Some are pro Vick because and some are Vick haters because. The bottom line is Vick would never lead us to a superbowl. The NFL has figured out how to stop Mike Vick. It's time to move on. If the situation presents itself again, so be it. We cross that rd at that time, as for now, it's time to move on

pigskinp.gif

mike boraski (4/6/2008)
IonSen88 (4/6/2008)
mike boraski (4/6/2008)

mike boraski (4/6/2008)

mike boraski (4/6/2008)

Prove it.

ray lewis? lenord little? still playin no? a friend of mine that played in the nfl told me most the people he knew did. since he was in the league and has no reason to lie i'll take his word.

Different commisioner.Goodell dont play.

Atlballer,

Speak for yourself...not for every Falcon fan.  I've been a fan since 1972.  I don't care that MV comes back...and it doesn't make me any less of a fan.  The team should come first anf he hurt the team by getting thrown on jail. I've lost respect for him.

He can go anywhere else. I wish him well.  The Falcons need to move forward not wait on him.  He was a great athlete but avg quarterback.  I would like a great qb.

The thing is this: Winning solves all problems! If we're winning then we won't take or need him back for that matter. If we aren't winning, then he will be back as a Falcon. Remember people, business first, feelings second! The metro Atl population was selling the Dome out, not the subs. The metro Atl population that was buying these tickets where for a nice portion black.

Business First. There has to be something to market. Winning (like the Pats) or a player (like Vick)

Home Team

Well the sad truth is most of us do not want him back here, and even worse is that he just is not coming back. Be it the Virginia trial, the NFL, or Blank; Michael Vick will not ever play for the Falcons again.

I was one of his strongest supporters, even backed him during the trial and everything, right up until he said he had physically destroyed several dogs himself. I'm not a PETA freak, or a huge dog lover, it's just that there is something really wrong with a person doing that to another living being for no reason. He lost my support completely once that truth came to light.

BirdsOfPrey (4/6/2008)
atlballer (4/6/2008)

most talented football player that's ever lived, you're an idiot