the best quaterbacks in this Draft Imo

AcetheRaider

Just ignorant a perfect example of a running qb that can read a defense is Josh Johnson 1 interception a Stationary Qb that cant read a defense is Matt Ryan 19 interceptions

Ignorance, is attacking someone for their opinion. I never said i was an expert. But most who are experts feel differently than you so what does that say about your opinion. Getting locked onto the 19ints. should not be your focus. If you read the scouts profile you would know most of those ints came from his deep balls that either hung up or thrown into traffic. If you read Tom Brady's pre draft report the reason he fell so far in that draft is because he could not throw the deep ball with tight spiral. Well threw coaching and working on mechanics he obviously fixed this would you not agree?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ignorance, is attacking someone for their opinion. I never said i was an expert. But most who are experts feel differently than you so what does that say about your opinion. Getting locked onto the 19ints. should not be your focus. If you read the scouts profile you would know most of those ints came from his deep balls that either hung up or thrown into traffic. If you read Tom Brady's pre draft report the reason he fell so far in that draft is because he could not throw the deep ball with tight spiral. Well threw coaching and working on mechanics he obviously fixed this would you not agree?

so now u are comparing matt ryan to tom brady

monster (4/6/2008)

so now u are comparing matt ryan to tom brady

Hes compareing their college profiles.

malk2.0 (4/6/2008)
People need to understand something about the nfl.

Just because you do good in college and you're a top pick DOES NOT MEAN YOU'RE gonna be good in the nfl.

Its all guesses. There is no such thing as a sure pick in the nfl.

yeah u are right there is no such thing as a sure pick but there is a such thing as a safe pick

monster (4/6/2008)
malk2.0 (4/6/2008)

Just because you do good in college and you're a top pick DOES NOT MEAN YOU'RE gonna be good in the nfl.

yeah u are right there is no such thing as a sure pick but there is a such thing as a safe pick

How can it be safe if its not a sure thing?Word games......no player is certain.

bigduke633 (4/6/2008)
monster (4/6/2008)
malk2.0 (4/6/2008)

How can it be safe if its not a sure thing?Word games......no player is certain.

so are u sayin that when ladanian was gettin drafted that he wasnt a safe pick

monster (4/6/2008)
bigduke633 (4/6/2008)
monster (4/6/2008)
malk2.0 (4/6/2008)

Ravisionist history,leonard davis was taken ahead of LT was that safe?Nobody knows.Define a safe pick then make it.It doesnt happen.

monster (4/6/2008)
bigduke633 (4/6/2008)
monster (4/6/2008)
malk2.0 (4/6/2008)

Looking back it seems that way but if you go back in time not even LT was a sure thing. He could of ended up being a bust.

malk2.0 (4/6/2008)
monster (4/6/2008)
bigduke633 (4/6/2008)
monster (4/6/2008)
malk2.0 (4/6/2008)

Looking back it seems that way but if you go back in time not even LT was a sure thing. He could of ended up being a bust.

There is no talking sense to these people... they have Dixon as the best QB in the draft and Brohm henne and ryan not even in the top 5... lets let the topic ride off into the sunset now

Petrino is NOT my hero (4/6/2008)
Is that list a joke? have you ever watched football before? You are seriously saying those are the top QB's in the draft in that order? WOWWWWWW :w00t::w00t:

I agree with you!!  Wow -- just WOW!!  It's obvious that he's not gonna be our GM in the near future.

David Ethan (4/6/2008)
Petrino is NOT my hero (4/6/2008)
Is that list a joke? have you ever watched football before? You are seriously saying those are the top QB's in the draft in that order? WOWWWWWW :w00t::w00t:

guy is obviously retarted

Learn to spell. Oh I forgot thats your job on the boards Draftmaster.

meich11 (4/6/2008)
DENNIS DIXON?! Are you crazy? Just because we long for a certain running QB behind center, doesn't mean we jump at the chance to grab a poor-man's version of him.

Here is a realistic top 5 of QB's, that I bet would make more sense to people that really follow football.

1. Matt Ryan (he is #1 on EVERYONE'S QB board for a reason.)

2. Brian Brohm

3. Joe Flacco

4. Andre Woodson

5. Chad Henne

Dennis Dixon isn't even being looked at as a QB for many teams; and he's your best QB? Good lord, it's hard to believe you've ever followed football.

I'd have to agree.  However, a healthy Dixon could easily have been in the top 3.