the best quaterbacks in this Draft Imo

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah because if u really paid attention to Oregon before Dennis Dixon was hurt they were easily one of the best teams in the country but after he was hurt they were struggling to win a game so Dennis Dixon **** near or did make that team. Just like you know who made the falcons

Petrino is NOT my hero (4/6/2008)
Dalton (4/6/2008)
i think its got a hint of truth, except woodson can be interchanged with brohm or henne

You guys are to funny! :w00t::w00t: Dixon? Johnson? Flacco? and ANDRE WOODSON?!? better then Brohm.. Henne.. or Ryan... COME ON! you can not be serious right now

sorry but a quarterback who throws 19 int in a season isnt on my list of a top qb, period.

Is that list a joke? have you ever watched football before? You are seriously saying those are the top QB's in the draft in that order? WOWWWWWW :w00t::w00t:

Seriously,

I REALLY think that Josh Johnson is the best available QB but the fact is that he is undervalued, therefore, he can be drafted at high value for less money. With all our picks we could even get Dixon very late and have a heck of a competition at camp.

How high was the QB at JAX drafted?

haha listening to you guys is fantastic... keep going on pleaseee

well, whos on your list bro? im not going to put it down or anything since thats not what im about, but id like to hear your opinion

It really boils down to the style of qb you value. If you believe in the stationary type then you value Brohm, Ryan Woodson more.

In our situation, with a sub par OL, our QB is going to learn how to roller skate AND be accurate with the pass. Thats where Johnson has the skill set needed based on our situation.

He doesn't make many mistakes (43/1). Played at the same level as Flacco.

eoin daly (4/6/2008)
why does your top five only have four on it?

I think its because after the first 4, the quality is extremely marginal.

Anyhow, I meant to include in my last post that Brohm, Ryan etc will need all the tools already around them to be effective, whereas Johnson can make adjustments on the fly. Thats what separates their style of play.

monster (4/6/2008)
Qbsthat are immobilewill take longer to be developed and effective in the Nfl unlike the dual threat qbs

They are totally ineffective unless ALL the pieces of the puzzle are around them. Otherwise, they are sitting ducks. Remember how Chrystal Chandelier was after the super bowl season.

To take it a step further, look at what happened with Leftwich. It was horrible to watch and I wouldn't pay to see that kind of ability UNLESS other exciting tools were around to make things effective.

monster (4/6/2008)
yeah because if u really paid attention to Oregon before Dennis Dixon was hurt they were easily one of the best teams in the country but after he was hurt they were struggling to win a game so Dennis Dixon **** near or did make that team. Just like you know who made the falcons
  I have to agree with you. It's unfortunate for him that he fell to an injury, but the team that drafts him could'nt get a better value.:)
The Falcon Ace (4/6/2008)
monster (4/6/2008)
Qbs that are immobile will take longer to be developed and effective in the Nfl unlike the dual threat qbs

Peyton Manning and Tom Brady vs. Donovan McNabb and Vince Young...

look at the weapons around those quarterbacks and tell me whos better