Falcons vs.Titans at 4:00

prince213

Mathis81WR (4/6/2008)
The Falcons got so many turnovers in that game and still couldn't win. Vince Young was Ryan Leaf-like in that game :laugh: How many more years till that overrated piece of ##### is riding the bench?
those kind of games ##### me off. That is why I am not watching it.

Mathis81WR (4/6/2008)
The Falcons got so many turnovers in that game and still couldn't win. Vince Young was Ryan Leaf-like in that game :laugh: How many more years till that overrated piece of ##### is riding the bench?

yea that was some crap. i dont think vince is overrated, but i think he will end up something like vick. he is not nearly as gifted or as talented as vick IMO, but he is taller. they both may never lead you to the superbowl, but they may get you close, they will attract fans, they will make plays and they will sell seats.

jidady (4/6/2008)
I'm still bitter about that Haynesworth tackle at the 1-yard line. How do a center and a guard both let a 320 pound guy get the jump on them to that degree?

i think that was vandenbosch, but i know what you're saying. that game was like a summary of our season. we would get so close, but somehow some way we would lose games, no matter how many chances we got. the same kind of crap happened in the rams game, the jags game, the 1st panthers game, a little bit in the vikings game and the cardinals game.

bossFALCON (4/6/2008)
i hate that game. NFL replay really dissed us this year and that was the only game they had of us on replay. i hope they show the seahawks game and cardinals game when we get to week 16 or 17. i think they are just showing week 5 or something now.

It was a bad game, but it was bad for both teams. It wasn't like Vince Young was shining either. He intercepted what 2 times or more? Just a bad game overall, can't see why they want to show it. :blink:

think that was vandenbosch, but i know what you're saying. that game was like a summary of our season. we would get so close, but somehow some way we would lose games, no matter how many chances we got. the same kind of crap happened in the rams game, the jags game, the 1st panthers game, a little bit in the vikings game and the cardinals game.
No. Vandenbosch got a sack against Foster(his first NFL snap). Petrino's dumba$$ gave no help to Foster(no TE, FB, or RB helped him out). Hayensworth's was a separate play(on the same drive though). I think both plays happened near the goal-line. We had a bunch of close games, just couldn't finish. I hope it all changes this year.

nativefalcon (4/6/2008)
bossFALCON (4/6/2008)
i hate that game. NFL replay really dissed us this year and that was the only game they had of us on replay. i hope they show the seahawks game and cardinals game when we get to week 16 or 17. i think they are just showing week 5 or something now.

It was a bad game, but it was bad for both teams. It wasn't like Vince Young was shining either. He intercepted what 2 times or more? Just a bad game overall, can't see why they want to show it. :blink:

i think it was 3 times. they probably wanted to show it because it was pretty close. i think it was a worse game for us though because we had about 3 or 4 chances to come back and one of those chances was at the 1 yard line. why didnt they just let leftwich sneak it? doesnt he weigh like 60 more pounds than dunn? he could have got it.

I went to that game.It was 95 degrees!We missed a fieldgoal or 2 and could have won that game.It was horrible and vince looked like one of the worse pro qbs I have ever seen live that day.Harrington was drilled all day.After a while he looked as bad as vince.So byron comes in and looked worse than both of them.