wow what up with

Dalton (4/5/2008)
49 tds and 1 int. along with a 4.45 40 yard dash

id snag him with a 3rd rounder

43 TD's and 1 INT, 4.55 40 according to NFLdraftcountdown.com ;) Still impressive though. But like it's been said countless times, he's a project from D-2-we're not in the best situation to take him right now.

Pick_6 (4/5/2008)
Dalton (4/5/2008)
49 tds and 1 int. along with a 4.45 40 yard dash

id snag him with a 3rd rounder

43 TD's and 1 INT, 4.55 40 according to NFLdraftcountdown.com ;) Still impressive though. But like it's been said countless times, he's a project from D-2-we're not in the best situation to take him right now.

43? oops, my bad on the false information there

i dont see what yall are trippin on, it not like he is worth a 1st rounder or 2nd rounder..well maybe a 2nd but more like a 3rd, and there is nothing wrong with snagging him in the 3rd round.and then you question the teams he played against, very stupid, very stupid. he did great against less than average teams, but look at henne who had a bad year at michigan but yall want to spend a 2nd rounder on him..wow, what up with that?

FalconFanatic!!!! (4/5/2008)
other qbs came from there Josh Johnson did what he was supposed to do so you saying that there isnt talent there? just because a big school doesnt pick you up doesnt mean youre not talented. There are so many guys that could be great that never make it because people wont look there

there more talent in the major conferences like the SEC, pac -10, Big EAST , Big 12,10

so guys like brohm and henne r more NFL ready

FALCONFAN4LIFE (4/5/2008)
other qbs came from there Josh Johnson did what he was supposed to do so you saying that there isnt talent there? just because a big school doesnt pick you up doesnt mean youre not talented. There are so many guys that could be great that never make it because people wont look there

there more talent in the major conferences like the SEC, pac -10, Big EAST , Big 12,10

you're right, and they can also be busts. and you're forgetting we arent talking about taking johnson with any 2nds...we're talking the seoncd third rounder.

Dalton (4/5/2008)

you're right, and they can also be busts. and you're forgetting we arent talking about taking johnson with any 2nds...we're talking the seoncd third rounder.

the 3rd round is a bit high there still good nfl ready talent

id say 5-6 if he is still there

Dalton (4/5/2008)

the 3rd round is a bit high there still good nfl ready talent

id say 5-6 if he is still there

u really are smoking something dude or u are just plain dumb...tell me what other QB's will be there in the 3rd that are better by a long shot then josh??woodson, dixon and brennan are just about the same skill level as josh. just because they played in a different division with better teams doesnt make them a better QB.

i dont really want us to draft him. BUT... i am amazed with the 43 TD 1 INT stat and probably always will be, it is just unheard of in the NFL, college, recreational, high school, whatever. i cant even do that on the NCAA football video game. the best i've done was 40+ TD and 5 INT, and that was EXTREMELY hard to do. my hat is off to him.

Out of Woodson, Brennan, Dixon and Johnson I would most definitly take Josh Johnson out of the other 3, but I just don't feel like he's more NFL ready than say Brian Brohm. Sure he's not a run-first QB, but I just think it's time to change from running QBs back to traditional drop back and pass ones IMO.

Purple Label (4/5/2008)
You know, I am really getting sick of this Big School vs Little School talk.  Most of Brohm's career, he did not play against great talent while in the C-USA. 

Henne lost to a small school App. State. 

We won't go into how many big school QBs have flopped.

ding, we have a winner.

Purple Label (4/5/2008)
You know, I am really getting sick of this Big School vs Little School talk.  Most of Brohm's career, he did not play against great talent while in the C-USA. 

Henne lost to a small school App. State. 

We won't go into how many big school QBs have flopped.

I never mentioned the schools they played for, I mentioned the players. :blink:

Some of the greatest players of all time have played at a small school.  Terry Bradshaw, Walter Peyton, Ladainian Tomlinson, Otto Graham the list can go on and on.  Also don't give me this crap of atleast they played division 1.  Name one powerhouse team that anyone of there respective schools played.  In case you don't know there schools Bradshaw Louisiana Tech, Peyton Jacksonville State, Tomlinson Texas Christian University, Graham Northwestern.