Heck... I'd wait on Stafford before Ryan, Brohm, Henning, Woodson etc

papi

must be a dawg fan...thats the same thing yall said about david greene and you see where he is now...stop getting so excited about a dang on spring scrimmage..the dawgs aint worth nothin right now..the only thing yall got going is knowshon. i can admit he is good, but the rest of the team sucks..i cant wait til yall get beat by tech this year..

da snowman (4/5/2008)
must be a dawg fan...thats the same thing yall said about david greene and you see where he is now...stop getting so excited about a dang on spring scrimmage..the dawgs aint worth nothin right now..the only thing yall got going is knowshon. i can admit he is good, but the rest of the team sucks..i cant wait til yall get beat by tech this year..

UGA beat by tech?

pass the stuff your smoking man seriously.

da snowman (4/5/2008)

Too funny. Wait for the #1 ranking which will be much deserved.

da snowman (4/5/2008)

Tech? Haha!

I would say pass what you're smoking like jimusmc said, but I know **** well that there isn't a smokable substance in existence that will get you that high. That comment was just good, old-fashioned stupid.

Negrodamus (4/5/2008)
da snowman (4/5/2008)

Tech? Haha!

I would say pass what you're smoking like jimusmc said, but I know **** well that there isn't a smokable substance in existence that will get you that high. That comment was just good, old-fashioned stupid.

:w00t::hehe:

papi (4/5/2008)
da snowman (4/5/2008)

suppose to be scared of a #1 ranking??ok, yall deserve that, ill give it yall but this is a new year. tech has a new coach and a new system..remember the name jonathan dwyer...he will be our new featured back now that tashard is gone, he is a beasts..remember tha name.

da snowman (4/5/2008)

That's a good one!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

da snowman (4/5/2008)
papi (4/5/2008)
da snowman (4/5/2008)

suppose to be scared of a #1 ranking??ok, yall deserve that, ill give it yall but this is a new year. tech has a new coach and a new system..remember the name jonathan dwyer...he will be our new featured back now that tashard is gone, he is a beasts..remember tha name.

You must be kidding........

Im hungry

papi (4/5/2008)
grendel (4/5/2008)
You want to wait 2 years for him to graduate?

No. My point is that I like him better than these others that are coming out now, except Johnson.

stafford benefitted from the talent around him just like david greene did and quincy carter, and dj shockley...typical georgia QB's..

da snowman (4/5/2008)
papi (4/5/2008)
grendel (4/5/2008)

No. My point is that I like him better than these others that are coming out now, except Johnson.

stafford benefitted from the talent around him just like david greene did and quincy carter, and dj shockley...typical georgia QB's..

Shall we talk about GA Tech QB NFL careers for a moment? Oh wait... who was the last Tech QB to even be drafted?

Negrodamus (4/5/2008)
da snowman (4/5/2008)
papi (4/5/2008)
grendel (4/5/2008)

Shall we talk about GA Tech QB NFL careers for a moment? Oh wait... who was the last Tech QB to even be drafted?

joe hamilton, but yea he didnt last...now tell me who was the last QB from georgia to get drafted and ACTUALLY MAKE AN IMPACT on a team since they have been drafted??the only name i can come up with is quincy, BUT where is he now...

da snowman (4/5/2008)
Negrodamus (4/5/2008)
da snowman (4/5/2008)
papi (4/5/2008)
grendel (4/5/2008)

joe hamilton, but yea he didnt last...now tell me who was the last QB from georgia to get drafted and ACTUALLY MAKE AN IMPACT on a team since they have been drafted??the only name i can come up with is quincy, BUT where is he now...

Fair enough. I guess it's safe to say that traditionally all QBs from GA schools have bombed in the NFL. Anything can happen though.

da snowman (4/5/2008)
papi (4/5/2008)
grendel (4/5/2008)

Shockley one the sec championship in what was to be a rebuilding year.  UGA lost pollack thomas davis, 11 starters.  they were picked finish 4th in the east and would have one national championship if shock had not missed the florida game or atleast played for it.  Shockley did not have the talent that UGA usually has around the QB his sr year.

da snowman (4/5/2008)
papi (4/5/2008)
grendel (4/5/2008)

WOW... That is one stupid #####ing comment.

papi (4/5/2008)
Except for Josh Johnson......

Take him in this draft, however, Stafford looked extra sharp today.

You can't be any more of a Georgia fan than I am, and that makes reading such drivel even more painful, coming from another fan of the red and black.

Stafford is a very good, but not spectacular, college quarterback, AT THIS POINT IN HIS CAREER. To compare him now to polished seniors like Brohm is apples and oranges. And to suggest that a professional football franchise tailor their annual draft needs around a remote shot at one particular player one or two years in the future.... well, that's just dumb as dirt.

What about the 2008 team? What about the 2008 fans? Do we just accept mediocrity for one (or maybe two) more season waiting for Matt Our Savior?

Put some think in your head before you bang out such horse puck, please. You're making other Dawg fans look ridiculous.

da snowman (4/5/2008)
papi (4/5/2008)
da snowman (4/5/2008)

yeah, I am sure that Tech will perform well out of that Wing-T Formation.