When will Jamaal Anderson get his first sack?

solidx

I thought anderson played pretty good last season. He will get his sacks, but he did pressure the qb quite a few times and he did stop the run.

Houston also played pretty well for being a rookie.

Im excited to see nicholas in action at WLB as well.

Hopefully we also get to see datish play some. maybe he can be center for us.

solidx (4/5/2008)
just pisses me off that last years draft gave us NOBODY to look forward to... hopefully out of 11 picks this year, someone will entertain us.
Nobody??? Come on man, we had a **** of a draft last year. Laurent Robinson will emerge as our #2 Wr. Blalock should improve with his hand usage and technique with a year under his belt. Stephen Nicholas, who outplayed DMO, will start at WLB. Jamaal should improve with the help of Ray Hamilton and improved technique. Houston will learn to play the ball when it is in the air. He was always near the ball, just never turned his head. Martrez improved dramatically catching the ball, and is a great fit in Mularkey's offense. Trey Lewis was a complete surprise to everybody and played well. Irons was a ST ace and will compete at nickle or possibly even start. Stone showed some athletic ability, now he has to learn from Lawyer. Snelling was a good short yardage back, and should give some nice depth. Datish will have to work hard to earn a roster spot.

solidx (4/5/2008)
just pisses me off that last years draft gave us NOBODY to look forward to... hopefully out of 11 picks this year, someone will entertain us.

I think he had 2½ sacks in last years preseason . I know he had 2 against the Bengals starters (Carson Palmer and Willie Anderson (that's their RT, right? I always mix their two tackles together).

Anderson had two sacks in preseason. Anderson was close to getting a sack on several occasions. Does anybody remember the Monday Night game against the Saints this year...he had Breese wrapped up and everything, but then he slid off of him. He was very close to notching a sack. His sacks will come once Dorsey is on our D-line.

bucman (4/5/2008)
Monsta (4/5/2008)
I say he gets one Week 1...and has 6 sacks on the year...

Defensive Line: Abraham/ Dorsey or Ellis/ Lewis/ Anderson

Adams had 6 sacks as a rookie... jus sayin

Oh...I would have much rather had G. Adams over J. Anderson....but we got what we got...I think Adams will be good...I just hope Jamaal can get rollin...

Monsta (4/5/2008)
bucman (4/5/2008)
Monsta (4/5/2008)
I say he gets one Week 1...and has 6 sacks on the year...

Defensive Line: Abraham/ Dorsey or Ellis/ Lewis/ Anderson

Adams had 6 sacks as a rookie... jus sayin

Oh...I would have much rather had G. Adams over J. Anderson....but we got what we got...I think Adams will be good...I just hope Jamaal can get rollin...

we didnt need gains adams. Hes just a guy who can play rde.

I know we needed a guy opposite Abraham..bigger body, not as many sacks type player....but I still liked Adams over Anderson....plus who knows when Abraham will get hurt...and yes I know, anyone can get hurt on any day...his history just shows that he is more likely to

solidx (4/5/2008)

Are you crazy? Did you watch any of the games. Anderson was close to getting some sacks. Houston was great in coverage, but could not get his head around. Robinson was great for a rookie WR. Blalock was also good for a rookie.