Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HuskerFalcon

**Mock Draft**

12 posts in this topic

2008 Atlanta Falcons Draft

1)Glenn Dorsey DT LSU 

2)Antoine Cason CB Arizona 

2)Sam Baker OT USC 

2)Chad Henne QB Michigan 

3)Ahtyba Rubin DT ISU

3)Tyrell Johnson S Arkansas St. 

4)Kirk Barton OT Ohio St.

5)John Sullivan C ND

6)Steve Octavien OLB Nebraska

7)Robert Felton OG Arkansas

7)Mario Urrutia WR Louisville

2009 Atlanta Falcons Draft (two rounds)

1) Rey Maualuga MLB USC

2)Chris Clemens S Clemson

I'm all mocked out. :P

Looks pretty good.  I'm still not sold on Chad Henne as a franchise QB.  And I'm not sure that Johson sticks around that long.  But everything else looks pretty solid.

Scott24Falcs (4/4/2008)

Looks pretty good.  I'm still not sold on Chad Henne as a franchise QB.  And I'm not sure that Johson sticks around that long.  But everything else looks pretty solid.

whats wrong with henne?

Mike Heuertz (4/4/2008)
Scott24Falcs (4/4/2008)

whats wrong with henne?

Meh....I'm just not a big fan of his.  He put up some good stats in college, but I never really saw him progressively get better.  I see him as a decent NFL starting QB, but not one that can put his team on his back and carry them.  Personally, I'd rather get Woodson in the 3rd round.

Todd McShay is saying that most teams have Henne rated as the second-best QB, behind Ryan.  If that turns out to be the case, I don't think it's crazy to think that Brohm could be available in the very late 1st or even early second.

Scott24Falcs (4/4/2008)
Mike Heuertz (4/4/2008)
Scott24Falcs (4/4/2008)

whats wrong with henne?

Meh....I'm just not a big fan of his.  He put up some good stats in college, but I never really saw him progressively get better.  I see him as a decent NFL starting QB, but not one that can put his team on his back and carry them.  Personally, I'd rather get Woodson in the 3rd round.

Todd McShay is saying that most teams have Henne rated as the second-best QB, behind Ryan.  If that turns out to be the case, I don't think it's crazy to think that Brohm could be available in the very late 1st or even early second.

that takes alot to say the woodson is better than henne....

Mike Heuertz (4/4/2008)
Scott24Falcs (4/4/2008)
Mike Heuertz (4/4/2008)
Scott24Falcs (4/4/2008)

whats wrong with henne?

I didn't say he was better.  I like the value of Woodson in the 3rd a lot more than I do Henne in the early second.

Call me crazy, but this is how my QB draft board would look for us (this takes into consideration what round we would get them in, and the value of that pick):

1.  Brian Brohm

2.  Joe Flacco (no earlier than #48, which probably won't happen)

3.  Andre Woodson (3rd round)

4.  Chad Henne

Scott24Falcs (4/4/2008)
Mike Heuertz (4/4/2008)
Scott24Falcs (4/4/2008)
Mike Heuertz (4/4/2008)
Scott24Falcs (4/4/2008)

whats wrong with henne?

I didn't say he was better.  I like the value of Woodson in the 3rd a lot more than I do Henne in the early second.

Call me crazy, but this is how my QB draft board would look for us (this takes into consideration what round we would get them in, and the value of that pick):

1.  Brian Brohm

4.  Chad Henne

haha no matt ryan....so if henne is ther at 48 do u think we should take him?

I don't like Henne or Woodson AT ALL.

For me, it's:

Brohm

Ryan

Flacco

Brennan (laugh all you want)

Everyone else.

JRob215 (4/4/2008)
I don't like Henne or Woodson AT ALL.

For me, it's:

Brohm

Ryan

Flacco

Brennan (laugh all you want)

Everyone else.

haha colt...

Mike Heuertz (4/4/2008)
Scott24Falcs (4/4/2008)
Mike Heuertz (4/4/2008)
Scott24Falcs (4/4/2008)
Mike Heuertz (4/4/2008)
Scott24Falcs (4/4/2008)

whats wrong with henne?

1.  Brian Brohm

4.  Chad Henne

Well, I'd honestly take Joe Flacco before I took Henne.  But, I wouldn't be too upset with Henne at #48.  I think that's pretty good value for him, as opposed to the early second.

Scott24Falcs (4/4/2008)
Mike Heuertz (4/4/2008)
Scott24Falcs (4/4/2008)
Mike Heuertz (4/4/2008)
Scott24Falcs (4/4/2008)
Mike Heuertz (4/4/2008)
Scott24Falcs (4/4/2008)

whats wrong with henne?

1.  Brian Brohm

4.  Chad Henne

Well, I'd honestly take Joe Flacco before I took Henne.  But, I wouldn't be too upset with Henne at #48.  I think that's pretty good value for him, as opposed to the early second.

ive seen a couple mocks in where henne doesnt get picked untill the 3rd round....like NFL Countdown