What Freshman do you think will make a instant impact in 2008

mcride

For us, as far as redshirt freshmen go, I think Caleb King and Justin Anderson could have huge impacts.

Hopefully AJ Green and Blair Walsh will be big time contributors. But I'm never one to hitch my hopes to true freshmen coming in and shining in SEC play.

I wouldnt be shocked if Patrick Johnson at LSU was a dominant Eric Berry type player as a true freshman. Omar Hunter might be ready to go early too. But I'm not too familiar with UF's DT rotation currently.

bulldogmaniac (4/4/2008)
AJ Green!!

This kid is a beast.

He will be starting by week 3.

For those who have not seen any of his highlights, check him out on youtube.

He reminds me of Randy Moss.:D

Whoa getting ahead of ourselves aren't we? He's possibly the best receiver of this class minus Julio Jones.

Ethanga62890 (4/4/2008)
bulldogmaniac (4/4/2008)
AJ Green!!

This kid is a beast.

Whoa getting ahead of ourselves aren't we? He's possibly the best receiver of this class minus Julio Jones.

Maybe a little but I am jacked to see him play at Georgia and cant wait to see some football!

bulldogmaniac (4/4/2008)
Ethanga62890 (4/4/2008)
bulldogmaniac (4/4/2008)
AJ Green!!

This kid is a beast.

Maybe a little but I am jacked to see him play at Georgia and cant wait to see some football!

You have great reason to be, he is already better than any of UGAs WRs last year :w00t: and none of us can wait to see football :(

mbrizzle (4/4/2008)
I think AJ Green does look like he will be better WR earlier than Julio. Julio is insanely talented though, so his upside might be better.

I dont expect either of them to really go off as freshman. But I do think AJ is the better receiver right now.

CHECK IT OUT.

Ethanga62890 (4/4/2008)
bulldogmaniac (4/4/2008)
AJ Green!!

This kid is a beast.

that is debateable.. everyone calls aj green another randy moss who talks about his talent.. jj or aj it's a toss up..

SacFalcFan (4/4/2008)
Ethanga62890 (4/4/2008)
bulldogmaniac (4/4/2008)
AJ Green!!

This kid is a beast.

that is debateable.. everyone calls aj green another randy moss who talks about his talent.. jj or aj it's a toss up..

Well, i'm gullible i fall in love with sexy measurables :P

mbrizzle (4/4/2008)
I think AJ Green does look like he will be better WR earlier than Julio. Julio is insanely talented though, so his upside might be better.

I dont expect either of them to really go off as freshman. But I do think AJ is the better receiver right now.

i think they both will have impacts on their teams.. how much will be determined by how often they are used..

Ethanga62890 (4/4/2008)
SacFalcFan (4/4/2008)
Ethanga62890 (4/4/2008)
bulldogmaniac (4/4/2008)
AJ Green!!

This kid is a beast.

Well, i'm gullible i fall in love with sexy measurables :P

well if it's measurables aj green has great measurables as well.. if you have followed the debate there is plenty for aj as there is plenty for jj... regardless of who we got I would say the same thing about.. both guys are beasts..

mbrizzle (4/4/2008)
For us, as far as redshirt freshmen go, I think Caleb King and Justin Anderson could have huge impacts.

Hopefully AJ Green and Blair Walsh will be big time contributors. But I'm never one to hitch my hopes to true freshmen coming in and shining in SEC play.

I wouldnt be shocked if Patrick Johnson at LSU was a dominant Eric Berry type player as a true freshman. Omar Hunter might be ready to go early too. ButI'm not too familiar with UF's DT rotation currently.

great post.. don't count on omar making a big impact imo..

SacFalcFan (4/4/2008)
Ethanga62890 (4/4/2008)
bulldogmaniac (4/4/2008)
AJ Green!!

This kid is a beast.

Our we forgetting the most important thing or person to a WR that will end this debate, QB who will have a better QB to get him the ball now that is debatable.

Demetrius Dew (4/5/2008)
SacFalcFan (4/4/2008)
Ethanga62890 (4/4/2008)
bulldogmaniac (4/4/2008)
AJ Green!!

This kid is a beast.

Our we forgetting the most important thing or person to a WR that will end this debate, QB who will have a better QB to get him the ball now that is debatable.

OH SHNAP!