I'm bored and hungover at work. Here's my question for the board?

nolebone

I personaly wish people would get over the race issue.  Sure it's out there but I just don't think that race has that big a impact on some of the topics that get tossed around on this board.  Some posters seem to blow it out of porportion, IMO.

You just proved my another point of mine on things that I want changed.  You can't post a thing on this board without someone just waiting to be a jerk.

I feel like a lot of people use this board for the main purpose of attacking people.  It's absured and infantile.

"Oh, here's my chance to make myself feel better and crack on someone."

Sarcasm and good wit are one thing but attacking and belittling are just plain stupid.  Now if someone makes a comment directed at you personally, that's one thing but just sitting there and waiting to pounce is a poor use of the board.

nolebone (4/4/2008)
You just proved my another point of mine on things that I want changed. You can't post a thing on this board without someone just waiting to be a jerk.

I feel like a lot of people use this board for the main purpose of attacking people. It's absured and infantile.

"Oh, here's my chance to make myself feel better and crack on someone."

Sarcasm and good wit are one thing but attacking and belittling are just plain stupid. Now if someone makes a comment directed at you personally, that's one thing but just sitting there and waiting to pounce is a poor use of the board.

who was cracking on you or acting like a jerk? You sound a little sensitive.

nolebone (4/4/2008)
Maybe your right but I do believe one person in this topic was trying to diminish the topic by quesioning the proper placement of this thread. Again, I may be wrong.
It is in the wrong forum... whats wrong with someone asking you what this has to do with the falcons? Just because you don't like the question it doesn't mean someone is being a jerk. We have different forums for a reason.

There are people on here who can't wait to pounce on someone as soon as they make a mistake but you gotta get some thicker skin and not take those nuts so seriously. Just give 'em **** back or ignore them.

sivik_outkast (4/4/2008)
I wish they would create something so if someone is just being an ignorant troll, that you could reach through and pimp slap the expletive out of them some times.  :w00t::D:D  That would be a pretty cool invention, right guys?  Who's with me there?

I am with you on that one.  Bump to pimp slap the trolls.

nolebone (4/4/2008)
sivik_outkast (4/4/2008)
I wish they would create something so if someone is just being an ignorant troll, that you could reach through and pimp slap the expletive out of them some times.  :w00t::D:D  That would be a pretty cool invention, right guys?  Who's with me there?

I am with you on that one.  Bump to pimp slap the trolls.

You would be the first one I slapped

sivik_outkast (4/4/2008)
I wish they would create something so if someone is just being an ignorant troll, that you could reach through and pimp slap the expletive out of them some times. :w00t::D:D That would be a pretty cool invention, right guys? Who's with me there?

BUMP

I know another thing I hope doesnt happen but im sure it will.

I hope if we do win next season, we dont get a million and one threads about how "see hall was keeping us down" or a million and one threads about how "the team is better off without thugs" since we never had a thug on the team.

falkonX7 (4/4/2008)
nolebone (4/4/2008)
Maybe your right but I do believe one person in this topic was trying to diminish the topic by quesioning the proper placement of this thread. Again, I may be wrong.
It is in the wrong forum... whats wrong with someone asking you what this has to do with the falcons? Just because you don't like the question it doesn't mean someone is being a jerk. We have different forums for a reason.

There are people on here who can't wait to pounce on someone as soon as they make a mistake but you gotta get some thicker skin and not take those nuts so seriously. Just give 'em **** back or ignore them.

It might sound like I'm crying but I just can't stand the people who do that.  I usually don't give them the time of day.  They just clutter up the board and that's what I hate.

malk2.0 (4/4/2008)

I hope if we do win next season, we dont get a million and one threads about how "see hall was keeping us down" or a million and one threads about how "the team is better off without thugs" since we never had a thug on the team.

Translation: You hope like **** the Falcons lose next year so you can say it was because we sh-tcanned all your boyz.

malk2.0 (4/4/2008)

Something I have always wanted to know, what is the weather like in Fantasy Land? Is it warm and sunny?

IHateThe Cowboys! (4/4/2008)
malk2.0 (4/4/2008)

Something I have always wanted to know, what is the weather like in Fantasy Land? Is it warm and sunny?

We never had thugs on the team. Vick is a criminal but he isnt a thug. He isnt in a gang. Hall wasnt in a gang.

We never had thugs on the team.