Guess "Michelle" Hampton's next injury.....

Guest Gritz

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gritz
Scott24Falcs (4/3/2008)
If people can get thrown in jail for robbing banks, then Mike Hampton should be as well. This guy has been stealing money from the Braves for too long.
Amen my brother.

Guest Gritz
mr pickle (4/3/2008)
Torn ******; slipped on freshly mopped floor in Bank foyer, right after cashing his paycheck.
We seem to have a theme working here.....ovaries, uterus, ******....etc...etc....even though the guy saying comparing Hampton to a woman isn't fair to women has a point....

Hampton enduring childbirth? He wouldn't make it.

Scott24Falcs (4/3/2008)
If people can get thrown in jail for robbing banks, then Mike Hampton should be as well. This guy has been stealing money from the Braves for too long.

I'm quite sure he didn't plan any of the injuries and I'm pretty sure no one wants him out on the mound more than he does...

capologist (4/3/2008)
Scott24Falcs (4/3/2008)

I'm quite sure he didn't plan any of the injuries and I'm pretty sure no one wants him out on the mound more than he does...

Is this supposed to change my mind about him?  The fact of the matter is he's making way too much money to not be on the mound.  Case closed.

Scott24Falcs (4/3/2008)

Is this supposed to change my mind about him? The fact of the matter is he's making way too much moneyto not be on the mound. Case closed.

Yes, because when you say he's "stealing" money it implies that he's lied and schemed to get the money. That's not the case. I'd much rather him be pitching too but if he can't physically do it or the team chooses to hold him back (like tonight), it's hard for me to hold that against him...

capologist (4/3/2008)
Scott24Falcs (4/3/2008)

I agree......he is a competitor.....this is just an unbelievable run of bad luck probably combined with a body that has not been properly conditioned.

marvinthemartian (4/3/2008)

I agree......he is a competitor.....this is just an unbelievable run of bad luck probably combined with a body that has not been properly conditioned.

To me it's like blaming Bo Jackson because of his hip injury and saying he "stole money" by retiring. Yeah, I can't stand the fact he's not pitching and yes, I hate that the Braves are paying money for services that can't be rendered but the guy is also almost 36 and that has to be remembered too...

Guest Gritz
capologist (4/4/2008)

To me it's like blaming Bo Jackson because of his hip injury and saying he "stole money" by retiring. Yeah, I can't stand the fact he's not pitching and yes, I hate that the Braves are paying money for services that can't be rendered but the guy is also almost 36 and that has to be remembered too...

Sorry, but that comparison is laughable. Bo had one major severe injury, realized he couldn't perform at his own high standard any longer and gracefully stepped away from 2 sports. Hampton keeps having various injuries and doesn't look like he's anywhere near retiring.

Apples and oranges........