There's a new Falcon fan in the family!

Vicious

My son was born yesterday a month premature, because his mom had high blood pressure. She's doing fine and he is doing better than he was yesterday. He was having retractions, which is where he's using other muscles to help him breath. He's doing much better today, and hopefully he'll be able to come out of the special care nursery and into the room tomorrow. Anyway, I just wanted to announce that. Go Falcons!

Thanks! They called him a whimpy white boy! They said white males are the whimpiest baby when they are premature to transition to being outside their mother. White females are the toughest followed by everyone else down to whimpy white boys:w00t: He should be just fine though.

Vicious (4/3/2008)
T.I (4/3/2008)
I hope he be alright but shouldn't you be with him or something?

I had to go pick my other son up from his babysitter and thought I'd post this really quick.

Good luck man!

Vicious (4/3/2008)
My son was born yesterday a month premature, because his mom had high blood pressure. She's doing fine and he is doing better than he was yesterday. He was having retractions, which is where he's using other muscles to help him breath. He's doing much better today, and hopefully he'll be able to come out of the special care nursery and into the room tomorrow. Anyway, I just wanted to announce that. Go Falcons!

Congrats.

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Don't be too dissapointed if he chooses another team - we all have our reasons for choosing our team. My brother in law is from San Diego and is a Saints fan, he has never even seen them play live - go figure? He will probably be a Falcon Fan because of exposure!

Anyway - enjoy the new baby and remember Grandkids are even better - :D

AND GO FALCONS!

SEAN 130

Vicious (4/3/2008)
Thanks! They called him a whimpy white boy! They said white males are the whimpiest baby when they are premature to transition to being outside their mother. White females are the toughest followed by everyone else down to whimpy white boys:w00t: He should be just fine though.

Did anyone else get a laugh seeing this post above, JUST SAY NO TO MATT RYAN?

I know I did...draft DORSEY! lol. Anyway dude, congrats!

freeze1st (4/3/2008)
Congrats Vicious! I wish you and your family only the very best!:D

Ditto Vicious.  How many boyz is that for you now?  Building quite a brood over there aren't ya?  Didn't really have to do that... we'd come to your house & watch Falcons FB w/you if ya just put out the invite!  :hehe: