what would it take?

BrasKilla

What would it take to trade back into the top 5?

we have 3 2nd round picks but that probably is not enough, what im saying is what if Glenn Dorsey and Jake Long are still there when we pick we take Dorsey with our thir, trade for the 5th pick and get Jake Long, i now its impossible but im just saying what if this were to happen, what would you think of it?

falconsfan1190 (4/3/2008)
What would it take to trade back into the top 5?

we have 3 2nd round picks but that probably is not enough, what im saying is what if Glenn Dorsey and Jake Long are still there when we pick we take Dorsey with our thir, trade for the 5th pick and get Jake Long, i now its impossible but im just saying what if this were to happen, what would you think of it?

Stupid posts like this make it so obvious that you are a NEWB! I didnt even have to look at your Profile or post count...U make me :sick:

um just to let you now i was'nt proposing we do such a thing i was only asking what it would take, i am not dumb enough to actually want this trade to happen, i now all the needs this team need. it was just a wondering kind of question so dont flip out.