New to Falcons Life, 100% Falcon Fan

Sabrina Star

Hello my fellow Falcons!

I am new to Falcons Life, I have never really took the time out to visit AtlantaFalcons.com. What a great place for Falcon fans to visit for up to date information about our team.  I have been a Falcon fan for all 20 years of my life. 

I visit Falcons Life yesterday and read the comments thats everybody was leaving about our team.  I know we have some die hard falcon fans here and I can't wait to exchange great conversation with you all about our team.  I also know we have some die hard falcon haters here as well, I will join my fellow falcons in dismissing such tasteless people. 

I grew up in a football family where my own father spent several years as a football player.  Don't think because I am a female, I don't know much about football, I will surprise you!

Thanks for letting me be apart of the Falcons Family!

Welcome to this board.  It can get annoying sometimes with all the trolls here but it's still the place with the largest concentration of true falcon fans, and being able to get the most up to date info on our team is what keeps me coming back.

BirdsOfPrey (4/3/2008)
loozianafalcon (4/3/2008)
Welcome Sabrina! You are one good looking fan!!

Dang guys! Roll your tongues back up and close your gaping mouths. Sheesh! Get one good looking fan on here and you guys act like a pack of wild dogs.:hehe:

haha i was waiting for someone to do that :hehe:

BirdsOfPrey (4/3/2008)

Dang guys! Roll your tongues back up and close your gaping mouths. Sheesh! Get one good looking fan on here and you guys act like a pack of wild dogs.:hehe:

Just paying the girl a compliment, that's all!  WOOF-WOOF!!

BirdsOfPrey (4/3/2008)

You must forgive them, some have never seen a woman up close except for their mothers.

Welcome aboard Sabrina.

Sabrina Star (4/3/2008)
Hello my fellow Falcons!

I am new to Falcons Life, I have never really took the time out to visit AtlantaFalcons.com. What a great place for Falcon fans to visit for up to date information about our team.  I have been a Falcon fan for all 20 years of my life. 

I visit Falcons Life yesterday and read the comments thats everybody was leaving about our team.  I know we have some die hard falcon fans here and I can't wait to exchange great conversation with you all about our team.  I also know we have some die hard falcon haters here as well, I will join my fellow falcons in dismissing such tasteless people. 

I grew up in a football family where my own father spent several years as a football player.  Don't think because I am a female, I don't know much about football, I will surprise you!

Thanks for letting me be apart of the Falcons Family!

Wow! You actually have time for these boards?!!

Welcome Sabrina, it is always nice to have a fan who actually supports the team and brings a bit of football knowledge with them.  Right now is the everybody is a self proclaimed expert on the draft phase with a mixture of non Falcons talk because they are bored and need attention.  If you can sift through some of this there are some knowledgeable posters on here and if news breaks you will usually see it posted 10 times before it ends up on NFL.com or ESPN.com.

phattywankenobi (4/3/2008)
Welcome Sabrina, it is always nice to have a fan who actually supports the team and brings a bit of football knowledge with them. Right now is the everybody is a self proclaimed expert on the draft phase with a mixture of non Falcons talk because they are bored and need attention. If you can sift through some of this there are some knowledgeable posters on here and if news breaks you will usually see it posted 10 times before it ends up on NFL.com or ESPN.com.

very true. the MB is the best source for NFL news on the planet, seriously. glad to have you on the MB sabrina, enjoy.