Who really knows more about draft prosects this year?

Rev_Hal

halsey (4/3/2008)
falkonX7 (4/3/2008)
but who really knows who really knows more about draft prospects?

and how would you really know you knew? What if you only thought you knew?

Wow, this thread is getting rather philosophic.

"I drink, therfore I am."

grendel (4/3/2008)
halsey (4/3/2008)
falkonX7 (4/3/2008)
but who really knows who really knows more about draft prospects?

and how would you really know you knew? What if you only thought you knew?

You see, there are known knowns (things you know you know), unknown knowns (things you don't know you know), known unknowns (things you know you don't know), and unknown unknowns (things your don't know that you don't know).

I knew that.

halsey (4/3/2008)
Mel Kiper's hair. It talks to him and tells him what to say. You think you're hearing and reading what Kiper has to say, but really he's just repeating what his hair is whispering in his ear.

Is that like Karnack the Magnificent (a.k.a. Johnny Carson), when he puts the envelope to his turban and knows the question in it??

Rev Hal I know this was a sarcastic thread but why you doubt some of us in general for not knowing..Just cause guys like Rich McKay who hold the job as Presidents or Gms doesnt mean they know more football then us...As for TD he looks like a kid we shall see if he knows how to build a franchise he was lucky enough to get the oppurtunity .People grow up on football I eat sleep and ##### football..Outside of getting some from my girl the Falcons are on mind 24/7..I always think of ways to better the Falcons franchise and I would DIE TO BE IN THE POSITION A GUY LIKE TD is in today ..I wouldnt sleep I would be thinking of ways to be great at what I do..I just about read every football article on the net ..Im a suscriber to profootball weekly..

I gamble just about on every game study every stat ..Watch tons of college football to know prospects coming out.There are some without a doubt great posters on here that I would have no problem handing the keys to the car guys like Capologist, direwolf , UKFALC know the game ...Poextt99 does as well.

So while you laugh at our mock drafts Its okay I worked hard on mine and I feel like atleast 3 of my players I mokced up will be big time players