Question for Mod or J. Michael Moore

direwolf

Is there anything you can tell us about how the rehab for guys like Todd Weiner, Renardo Foster, and Trey Lewis is going? We know that Lewis re-injured the knee and likely will be awhile in recovering, but haven't heard much about Weiner and Foster, especially Foster.

If there's nothing you can tell us, we understand, but I was curious, especially in light of the way things are starting to look as far as the talent pool at LT in this draft of late.

Thanks!

Direwolf

I think I can help here. I have some news from the rehab side of things.

As for Foster, He had both legs surgically removed and replace by robotic legs from the movie Transformers. Not only is his squat at an all time high, but he can morph into a VW Bug convertible. Very impressive.

Weiner had Tommy John surgery on his leg. His leg was opened up, and Tommy John was shoved right on in there. Having a complete second human being in his leg should give Weiner the strength he needs to compete for a starting job.

rev_hal (4/3/2008)

As for Foster, He had both legs surgically removed and replace by robotic legs from the movie Transformers. Not only is his squat at an all time high, but he can morph into a VW Bug convertible. Very impressive.

Weiner had Tommy John surgery on his leg. His leg was opened up, and Tommy John was shoved right on in there. Having a complete second human being in his leg should give Weiner the strength he needs to compete for a starting job.

Link?

rev_hal (4/3/2008)

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...dang, that was a good one.

rev_hal (4/3/2008)

Good stuff, Rev!

Direwolf

rev_hal (4/3/2008)

Weiner had Tommy John surgery on his leg. His leg was opened up, and Tommy John was shoved right on in there. Having a complete second human being in his leg should give Weiner the strength he needs to compete fora starting job.

This just proves my point.

T.I (4/3/2008)
rev_hal (4/3/2008)

Weiner had Tommy John surgery on his leg. His leg was opened up, and Tommy John was shoved right on in there. Having a complete second human being in his leg should give Weiner the strength he needs to compete fora starting job.

This just proves my point.

I know I will regret asking, but what point?

Thanks for the question gang. We can set up an interview with one of our trainers to ask some of these questions (which we'll get to work on), but our entire medical staff really does a nice job of respecting the medical privacy of the players and won't talk about individual rehab assignments. I can say that I've seen each of the players in question except for Trey. They seem to be moving around fine and I've heard no reports that they won't be ready for practice.

Yea, LT Foster Rules,

Trey might be awhile he just had another setback!

Thanks for the Update again Mr. Moore!

Interview the DT Ohio State David Patterson that we signed as the highest paid UDFA after the draft in 2007!

Nobody knows anything about him!

What happen to him last year, Etc

J. Michael Moore (4/3/2008)
Thanks for the question gang. We can set up an interview with one of our trainers to ask some of these questions (which we'll get to work on), but our entire medical staff really does a nice job of respecting the medical privacy of the players and won't talk about individual rehab assignments. I can say that I've seen each of the players in question except for Trey. They seem to be moving around fine and I've heard no reports that they won't be ready for practice.

I figured the privacy issue would come up and we certainly respect that.

Thanks for giving us what you can; honestly, it told me enough!

Direwolf