Met Falcons players at Perimeter Mall last night

Jim Caldwell

Last night Turner, Norwood, Roddy White and Jamaal Anderson were signing autographs at Perimeter mall. It was very cool meeting all of them.

Roddy White said this year he will push himself much harder than last year.

Turner and Norwood seem happy to be able to play together.  They both had great personalities and Norwood has one of the strongest hand-shakes of anyone I've ever met.

Turner seemed to be really happy to be here in Atlanta and he is MUCH bigger in person that you would think.  Norwood also seems liked he has added some bulk.

Oh and Jamaal Anderson has sort of a goofy personality - almost like a class clown kind of guy ha.

gazoo (4/3/2008)
I was there and caught Jamaal Anderson just as he was trying to leave. 

While I was asking him questions he kept trying to get around me to go but couldn't. :hehe:

Ah yes, the first step to a restraining order. Well done. :)

rev_hal (4/3/2008)
gazoo (4/3/2008)

While I was asking him questions he kept trying to get around me to go but couldn't. :hehe:

He was referring to his lack of pass rush skills (getting around the corner).

ForceFan27 (4/3/2008)
gazoo (4/3/2008)

I din't get it at first...funny:w00t:

Haha I didn't catch on until your reply!

rollow lawson (4/3/2008)
rev_hal (4/3/2008)
gazoo (4/3/2008)

He was referring to his lack of pass rush skills (getting around the corner).

I know.

ForceFan27 (4/3/2008)
gazoo (4/3/2008)

I saw him at the grocery store, but he was having a hard time leaving b/c he couldn't pick up a sack.

I'll be here all week.

Haha and I bet when he got close, the store had to call him back for something.

Jim Caldwell (4/3/2008)
Last night Turner, Norwood, Roddy White and Jamaal Anderson were signing autographs at Perimeter mall. It was very cool meeting all of them.

Turner and Norwood seem happy to be able to play together. They both had great personalities and Norwood has one of the strongest hand-shakes of anyone I've ever met.

Turner seemed to be really happy to be here in Atlanta and he is MUCH bigger in person that you would think. Norwood also seems liked he has added some bulk.

Oh and Jamaal Anderson has sort of a goofy personality - almost like a class clown kind of guy ha.

How did Anderson look, has he dropped any weight? Added any muscle? I'm just curious how hard he is working this offseason.

gazoo (4/3/2008)

ONe of the funniest posts I have read in a while.  ROFL!!  :w00t:

Altough, I do believe he will be much improved this year.  I hope he has some sacks b/c if he doesn't this year.... well you know the rest!

gazoo (4/3/2008)

While I was asking him questions he kept trying to get around me to go but couldn't. :hehe:

You have to stand still. Stand very, very still.

That should help him.:P

J. Falcon (4/3/2008)
gazoo (4/3/2008)

Good job.  Now the thread is completely off topic.

Totally worth it!  :w00t:  Gotta give gazoo his props on that one...

silentbob had a good question, though.  How is Mayor McCheese lookin' this offseason?  Chunky or svelte?

falconfoozball (4/3/2008)
J. Falcon (4/3/2008)
gazoo (4/3/2008)

Good job.  Now the thread is completely off topic.

Totally worth it!  :w00t:  Gotta give gazoo his props on that one...

silentbob had a good question, though.  How is Mayor McCheese lookin' this offseason?  Chunky or svelte?

"robble robble robble"

silentbob1272 (4/3/2008)
Jim Caldwell (4/3/2008)

Turner and Norwood seem happy to be able to play together. They both had great personalities and Norwood has one of the strongest hand-shakes of anyone I've ever met.

Turner seemed to be really happy to be here in Atlanta and he is MUCH bigger in person that you would think. Norwood also seems liked he has added some bulk.

How did Anderson look, has he dropped any weight? Added any muscle? I'm just curious how hard he is working this offseason.

He looked chubby