Falcon Players at Perimeter Mall

falkonfan

I was able to leave work around 2:30 pm so I could get ahead of that krazy Perimeter traffic. One of the organizer's said that Michael Boley had a family emergency out of state and could not make it, but that they would be scheduling other autograph events in the future. Maybe you can make one later in the year.

GO BIRDS!

Too bad Jamaal Anderson took Boley's place or it would have been my 4 fav players.

Roddy was funny. He was like "Oh you like Jerious huh" (referring to my jersey). I said I liked him too but they didn't have his jersey in youth sizes. He had to call the manager out and ask why they didn't sell his jerseys in youth sizes haha

Raven,

You got some really good pictures!  I did not plan very well, had to get my things together last night and leave from work.  Hopefully the next autograph session will be soon and I can get some pictures.  I know no one will believe it, but Roddy kissed me on the left cheek! and no pix for proof!

GO BIRDS!

formul8or (4/2/2008)
Boley wasn't there eh? Sounds like he won't be a Falcon after this coming season...

Great pics though.

They said he had a family emergency and was in Washington DC. Let's hope that's not an excuse and he's actually there signing with the Redskins :P

falkonfan, where were you in line? Not many chicks like us there :(

023yq3.jpg

UGA_DAWG46 (4/2/2008)
If he sign with Washington, I think we will get their 1st and 3rd. If it come to this, I hate to lose Boley, now we have more power. We can have a **** of a first day. Especially in the first round. Dorsey and Albert.

Is that possible? Is he a restricted free agent?

Jp7833 (4/2/2008)
UGA_DAWG46 (4/2/2008)
If he sign with Washington, I think we will get their 1st and 3rd. If it come to this, I hate to lose Boley, now we have more power. We can have a **** of a first day. Especially in the first round. Dorsey and Albert.

Is that possible? Is he a restricted free agent?

We are tendering him.

vicktimized~2136 (4/2/2008)
Looks like it was a fun event. I thought about going, but I didn't get around to it...kinda wish I had. :(

At least I got to see a great Hawks game and the Braves win their first of '08.

I must say I love your sig. That Al Horford is nice, real nice. :kiss:

falkonfan, where were you in line? Not many chicks like us there Sad.gif

Raven,

I was number two, had on a red falcons tee shirt and black pj pants w/ a black ball cap trimmed in red. I saw you go into 365 and go get in line but did not know who you were:unsure:

GO BIRDS!

falkonfan (4/3/2008)
falkonfan, where were you in line? Not many chicks like us there Sad.gif

Raven,

I was number two, had on a red falcons tee shirt and black pj pants w/ a black ball cap trimmed in red. I saw you go into 365 and go get in line but did not know who you were:unsure:

GO BIRDS!

:) you were one of the first ones there - true fan ;)

I decided to go eat and shop a little and hoped I would get a place back in line - no problems there :doze:

Nysundae (4/3/2008)
Hey y'all were there???? LOL I stopped by for a minute and spoke to Jerious...before he started doing autographs.:hehe:

I saw you