Damn how bout them HAWKS

T.I

That was awesome!

That's all I can say about that game.  If you watched the whole thing then you have to be impressed.  You just saw a whole team come together and fight back to win together as a team.

Everybody can run their mouths about what we have done wrong in the past and what a joke the Hawks are but a true fan that just watched that whole game knows that some things have changed.

Mike Bibby is cold blooded and he's shown this team how to play.  Al Horford is fundamentally sound and a leader as well.  Joe Johnson is a great scorer and Josh Smith is the heart of everything that Atlanta is doing.

If you watched Josh Smith tonight then you can't help but get behind a kid like that.  He has fun playing the game and he's out their playing on heart and determination.  That shot at the end was amazing!

Josh Smith is the real heart of Atlanta.  A homegrown kid that loves the game and plays it all out every play!  I've been a fan of Josh Smith but I'm an even bigger one now!

Big Country!

coryb78 (4/2/2008)
That was awesome!

That's all I can say about that game.  If you watched the whole thing then you have to be impressed.  You just saw a whole team come together and fight back to win together as a team.

Everybody can run their mouths about what we have done wrong in the past and what a joke the Hawks are but a true fan that just watched that whole game knows that some things have changed.

Mike Bibby is cold blooded and he's shown this team how to play.  Al Horford is fundamentally sound and a leader as well.  Joe Johnson is a great scorer and Josh Smith is the heart of everything that Atlanta is doing.

If you watched Josh Smith tonight then you can't help but get behind a kid like that.  He has fun playing the game and he's out their playing on heart and determination.  That shot at the end was amazing!

Josh Smith is the real heart of Atlanta.  A homegrown kid that loves the game and plays it all out every play!  I've been a fan of Josh Smith but I'm an even bigger one now!

Big Country!

have to agree.  that was, for me, the best game i've seen them play this season.

as for the raptors getting robbed, it was still in his hands.  now the clock starting .1 early, that's another story.:D thanks refs for the quick start.