The Hawks are balling out right now!!!

scott hartley

That's right.  We're playing our best baskeball of the year heading into the playoffs and I don't think it's a coincidence that it's right about the time that the rest of the team is getting comfortable with Bibby.

Bibby is amazing with the alley oops and knowledge of how to play the game.

Plus his big shots at the end of the game are right there with Horry and Billups.

Don't miss the fact either that it was Bibbys penetration and knowledge of where to go with the ball that got Smith the shot that basically iced the game.

Great floor general!

I would really like to see us run out the season and see if we can get into that sixth seed.  We seem to match up best with Orlando and that's the best possible scenario for the Hawks but it's going to be hard to do.

We don't have any draft picks in this years draft so make the playoffs or not we wont get a thing in the draft as it stands right now.

I'm not scared of Boston.

screw the playoff matchups.  If the Hawks stay on this roll, playing as well as they are.  They are going to be tough for anyone to beat, including the Celts.  We have plenty of bodies to throw at Garnett, Ray Allen is getting tired, so we'd just have to make sure that we don't let Pierce dominate inside since he's bigger than our Forwards.  I'd put Marvin on him. 

GO HAWKS!

loozianafalcon (4/3/2008)
TATF?????  There IS an "Anything But Football" board, right?

stfu..we are excitied about our hometeam making the playoffs for the first time in a long time..let us relish this..if u dont want to read it, you move on to another thread..anyway back to the subject, i hope they dont protest that call and the hawks have to do another replay again like they did with the heat..that ball was clearly still in tj fords hands when he let it go, but they are dispuiting that the clock was started early...i really hope they dont overturn this..

da snowman (4/3/2008)
loozianafalcon (4/3/2008)
TATF?????  There IS an "Anything But Football" board, right?

stfu..we are excitied about our hometeam making the playoffs for the first time in a long time..let us relish this..if u dont want to read it, you move on to another thread..anyway back to the subject, i hope they dont protest that call and the hawks have to do another replay again like they did with the heat..that ball was clearly still in tj fords hands when he let it go, but they are dispuiting that the clock was started early...i really hope they dont overturn this..

da snowman is right! leave us alone and let us celebrate!

GO HAWKS!!!!:exclamationmark:

Vicious (4/3/2008)
You can't fix stupid. I tried a few months ago to tell everyone that there are other forums here where stuff like this goes, but ignorance always prevails. The mods don't seem to give a crap anymore, so why should we?

if you have a problem with the thread, just dont come in..its that simple but you are trying to make it hard...

TGeezy (4/3/2008)
MAN they are HOT!!!!! I cant wait to get to the playoffs so we can get killed by the Celtics. WOO HOO!!:w00t:

Stranger things have happened.  Last year the 8 seed Warriors beat the 1 seed Mavs.  But no matter how far the Hawks go, I'm proud to be an ATLANTA sports fan.

da snowman (4/3/2008)
Vicious (4/3/2008)
You can't fix stupid. I tried a few months ago to tell everyone that there are other forums here where stuff like this goes, but ignorance always prevails. The mods don't seem to give a crap anymore, so why should we?

if you have a problem with the thread, just dont come in..its that simple but you are trying to make it hard...

Didn't say I did. You guys obviously have a problem leaving TATF and posting in the right forum. It's not my fault or my problem.

scott hartley (4/3/2008)
The thread says "Hawks" in it. If you don't want to read or write about your cities basketball team in a "strictly football" forum then don't click on the thread. It's not real hard.
The forum says Talk About the Falcons.

Vicious (4/3/2008)
scott hartley (4/3/2008)
The thread says "Hawks" in it. If you don't want to read or write about your cities basketball team in a "strictly football" forum then don't click on the thread. It's not real hard.

So what, get over it.

Vicious (4/3/2008)
scott hartley (4/3/2008)

OOOH NOOO! I broke the rules! are you gonna tell on me????