2nd mock!

The Don™

1st. Glenn Dorsey - I love this guy. He has no injury guys! It is all a smokescreen by the media. He is disruptive and can wreck havoc in the backfield on almost every play with his great motor. He would start day 1 at UT.

2nd - Brohm. This is the best QB in the draft IMO, and would be a great fit on a team that needs a QB.  alt.....Henne

Sam Baker - This guy is a natural LT and makes it look easy when he pass blocks. He is an above average run blocker, but not a mauler. IMO, LT doesn't need to be a mauler. Just a guy that can keep the QB on his feet.

Chilo Rachal - This guy would replace Forney when he is ready at RG. He is a mauler in the run game and he has great feet and hand usage in the passing game. Perfect for a RG that has to handle NFL UT.

3rd. - Carl Nicks - I think he drops, b/c of character issues. I think that can be fixed b/c of his talent. He would play RT for us when ready, and is a MAULER in the run game. He also has great quickness and has good footwork. Some coaching and experience will make him a good RT for us

Jordy Nelson  - My favorite WR in this class. He displays great hands and is tough after the catch. He is a prototypical slot WR, and we can demote Jenkins to 4th WR or CUT!

4th - Tyvon Branch - Love this guy. He is EXTREMELY physical and would make a great cover 2 CB. Runs a 4.31! Has lots of experience, is a leader, and could start earlier than a 4th rounder should.

5th - Okam - I know I know, he is lazy blah blah blah. He showed up 20 lbs lighter at his pro day, and that showed some initiative. That also shows he wants to play. He would make a great NT in case Trey can't recover fully, or a rotational guy to keep Trey fresh.

6th - Titus Brown - You just don't know with John Abraham. This guy is a natural pass rusher and insurance policy for Abraham.

7th - Curtis Johnson - My small school sleeper who went to Clark Atlanta. We have no LB depth and I think he can back up Boley and do wonders on special teams.

Anthony Alridge - Pure KR in NFL IMO, and has great 4.35 40 speed. Replaces Jennings...PERIOD!

I felt no need for an ILB for this draft b/c it is already said Brooking will play MLB for at least one more year. We have Tony Taylor, he can at least back up and play ST. I think we wait till Maualuga, Laurinaitis, Beckwith, Philistin, or Brinkely next year to replace Brooking. They are all going in the first 2 rounds.

Hope you liked it, and please comment!!:)

brvslugger10 (4/2/2008)
1st. Glenn Dorsey - I love this guy. He has no injury guys! It is all a smokescreen by the media. He is disruptive and can wreck havoc in the backfield on almost every play with his great motor. He would start day 1 at UT.

2nd - Brohm. This is the best QB in the draft IMO, and would be a great fit on a team that needs a QB.  alt.....Henne

Sam Baker - This guy is a natural LT and makes it look easy when he pass blocks. He is an above average run blocker, but not a mauler. IMO, LT doesn't need to be a mauler. Just a guy that can keep the QB on his feet.

Chilo Rachal - This guy would replace Forney when he is ready at RG. He is a mauler in the run game and he has great feet and hand usage in the passing game. Perfect for a RG that has to handle NFL UT.

3rd. - Carl Nicks - I think he drops, b/c of character issues. I think that can be fixed b/c of his talent. He would play RT for us when ready, and is a MAULER in the run game. He also has great quickness and has good footwork. Some coaching and experience will make him a good RT for us

Jordy Nelson  - My favorite WR in this class. He displays great hands and is tough after the catch. He is a prototypical slot WR, and we can demote Jenkins to 4th WR or CUT!

4th - Tyvon Branch - Love this guy. He is EXTREMELY physical and would make a great cover 2 CB. Runs a 4.31! Has lots of experience, is a leader, and could start earlier than a 4th rounder should.

5th - Okam - I know I know, he is lazy blah blah blah. He showed up 20 lbs lighter at his pro day, and that showed some initiative. That also shows he wants to play. He would make a great NT in case Trey can't recover fully, or a rotational guy to keep Trey fresh.

6th - Titus Brown - You just don't know with John Abraham. This guy is a natural pass rusher and insurance policy for Abraham.

7th - Curtis Johnson - My small school sleeper who went to Clark Atlanta. We have no LB depth and I think he can back up Boley and do wonders on special teams.

Anthony Alridge - Pure KR in NFL IMO, and has great 4.35 40 speed. Replaces Jennings...PERIOD!

I felt no need for an ILB for this draft b/c it is already said Brooking will play MLB for at least one more year. We have Tony Taylor, he can at least back up and play ST. I think we wait till Maualuga, Laurinaitis, Beckwith, Philistin, or Brinkely next year to replace Brooking. They are all going in the first 2 rounds.

Hope you liked it, and please comment!!:)

i love the first 4 picks...

Monsta (4/2/2008)
I like the picks...i just think we won't take 3 OL in this draft before a CB or LB...IMO
the 3 OL fill LT, RG, and RT for the future. We HAVE to build this OL before the CB and LB. We will be running a lot this year. There will be no good LT and RG left after Baker and Rachal. It is one of the weakest G classes ever. Rachal is the only G I would take after Albert. Collins and Baker will be the only two LT left in the 2nd round. I say Baker since he should start day 1 or a few games in. Collins is VERY RAW and has issues with technique, and we would have to wait longer for him to develop. LB is not a major need for us this year. We already have Nicholas and Boley playing the outside, and Brooking playing the inside(said by Van Gorder) for at least one more year. A LB has to be picked LATER in the draft IMO to provide depth. We are going Cover 2 this year, and we need a good physical CB that is still around in the 4th(after our OL, QB, and DT picks). Branch fits the physical brand of football. Read his scouting reports.