Updated mock from Pat Kirwan (NFL.com)

formul8or (4/2/2008)
That's a great one, how could we ever pass on Dorsey, there won't be another DT like him for years.

Not saying Dorsey is a bad pick, I would love to have him. But your statement about a another DT like him for years. Didn't everyone say the same but RB not DT when Reggie Bush came out. I think its a phrase that is really being overuse.

UGA_DAWG46 (4/2/2008)
formul8or (4/2/2008)
That's a great one, how could we ever pass on Dorsey, there won't be another DT like him for years.

Not saying Dorsey is a bad pick, I would love to have him. But your statement about a another DT like him for years. Didn't everyone say the same but RB not DT when Reggie Bush came out. I think its a phrase that is really being overuse.

There isn't a runningback like Bush(besides Norwood), that's not to say Bush's one of a kindness makes him great. He's like a Vick for a runningback.

Dorsey is the first DT that is so dominant to come out in many years. He has the abilities to translate into the NFL, where as Bush didn't.

formul8or (4/2/2008)
UGA_DAWG46 (4/2/2008)
formul8or (4/2/2008)

There isn't a runningback like Bush(besides Norwood), that's not to say Bush's one of a kindness makes him great. He's like a Vick for a runningback.

Dorsey is the first DT that is so dominant to come out in many years. He has the abilities to translate into the NFL, where as Bush didn't.

My fault man I forgot to fully make my point. Look at AP. He is pretty much like Bush but only better. He has Bush move and almost Bush speed.  

I don't see Green Bay taking Brohm. Even with their logic, taking someone you expect to be a backup, in the first round, is stupid. 3rd round, maybe. I kinda have a feeling Carolina takes a QB, maybe not in the first round though, they need one. Brohm could fall out of the first, especially with Henne's stock rising, for whatever reason.

Dem Birds Can Fly (4/3/2008)
I don't see Green Bay taking Brohm. Even with their logic, taking someone you expect to be a backup, in the first round, is stupid. 3rd round, maybe. I kinda have a feeling Carolina takes a QB, maybe not in the first round though, they need one. Brohm could fall out of the first, especially with Henne's stock rising, for whatever reason.
I see it just fine...in fact heres to hoping that they do.