USC PRO DAYS

atljbo

Running back Chauncey Washington is having a terrific day. After weighing in at 211 pounds then posting a 36 inch vertical jump and 9-11 broad, Washington completed 18 reps on the bench.

The ball carrier scorched in his first forty turning in a time of 4.40 seconds on his first attempt then posted a 4.32 on his second run. After his second run scouts cheered loudly for the ball carrier.

Defensive tackle Sedrick Ellis significantly improved from his combine performance turning in times of 5.02 and 5.00 in the forty.

Tight end Fred Davis ran times of 4.69 and 4.70 seconds.

Outside linebacker Keith Rivers ran 4.60 and 4.55.

Offensive tackle Sam Baker was disappointing posting times which ranged between 5.40 and 5.53. His offensive linemate Matt Spanos ran times 5.31 and 5.30.

Terrell Thomas was also slightly disappointing running times of 4.55 and 4.54.

Linebacker Thomas Williams clocked a 4.75.

atljbo (4/2/2008)
Sam Baker having a bad 40 time will help us....... i was hearing that he was a borderline 1st rounder......now he will be there in the 2nd round for sure
I hope so. He is the only true LT left after Williams, Clady, and Long. I really want him in the 2nd if Jake Long is off the board when we pick.

BillyWitchDoctor (4/2/2008)
Any news on Lawrence Jackson?

Jackson had the fastest left/right split of any down lineman at the combine. There's nothing he can do to enhance his stock over that. Why he's not being mentioned as a top 20 pick is beyond me.