Did Boley Re-signed?

M4DR0X

matt_jennifer (4/2/2008)
M4DR0X (4/2/2008)
Why would it take so long for him to re-sign? Does he don't care to be a falcon anymore?

Just a question, did you drop out in the 3rd grade? Not one sentence makes since that you have posted.

You attacking me is childish, do you have anything better to do instead of being a immature #####? I guess not.

hillary (4/2/2008)
matt_jennifer (4/2/2008)
M4DR0X (4/2/2008)
Why would it take so long for him to re-sign? Does he don't care to be a falcon anymore?

Just a question, did you drop out in the 3rd grade?  Not one sentence makes sense that you have posted.:w00t:

D'OH!!

So I miss spelt a word atleast my sentence structure is put together so that it is able to be read and comprehended by a 4 year old.

matt_jennifer (4/2/2008)
hillary (4/2/2008)
matt_jennifer (4/2/2008)
M4DR0X (4/2/2008)

Just a question, did you drop out in the 3rd grade? Not one sentence makes sense that you have posted.:w00t:

D'OH!!

So I miss spelt a word atleast my sentence structure is put together so that it is able to be read and comprehended by a 4 year old.

Coming from a member named Matt_Jennifer, I understand why your so angry and immature.

M4DR0X (4/2/2008)

Is he aint he my Falcon.  Couln't resist.  They have a 1st round tender on him right now and have through next year to sign him if they want to.  I believe they are least going to wait until the second mini camp or the OTA's to get serious about numbers.

It's not necessary to get him signed this offseason.  they can take as long as they need to work out a deal.

My guess is that one side or both sides would like to see if another team comes in with an offer sheet.  That would set the market for Boley and then our negotiations with him could proceed from there, using the other team's offer sheet as a starting point. 

matt_jennifer (4/2/2008)
hillary (4/2/2008)
matt_jennifer (4/2/2008)
M4DR0X (4/2/2008)

Just a question, did you drop out in the 3rd grade?  Not one sentence makes sense that you have posted.:w00t:

D'OH!!

Miss spelt?  More like missed elementary school.  If 100 monkeys at 100 typewriters could write the next great novel, then how long will it take you guys to string together a few quality thoughts?