Interesting scenario

lbj237237

lets say we don't draft a qb at all this year, and build around the quarterback position. Then when late november rolls aroud and vick has changed his lifestyle and has done a 180. We bring him in for a private workout and he has not lost a step at all and looks as motivated and angry about the haters as ever and has the biggest chip on his shoulder in sports history. Then we sign him to a 1 year minimum contractand then we continue to draft around vick. that gives us at least a couple high draft picks to spend on something else besided quarterback. What do you think?

Babybanks (4/2/2008)
Give it a rest...Vick will come back, but not as a Falcon...I'm sure the Raiders will pick him up and give hime his same contract before he was arrested.

There are so many felons makeing 13 million a year at qb in the nfl its rediculous.

mark hunter (4/2/2008)
probably wont ever happen.......but if it did....i would be ok with it.....after all,mr blank would have made that decision

Thank you that is all i am looking for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A answer after you read the question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe some people are confused.  A lot of running highlights and a couple of good passing games over a period of 6 years.  He is not the best QB to lead the Falcons for a long time.  My personal opinion is that I never understood the running hype from his VT days.  I am only speaking of his QB skills and not his character issues.  There is a difference between the two.