How could the Democrats screw this up so badly?

Headshot

After 8 years of George Bush, I would have laughed in your face and kicked your infant child if you would have told me that the Democrats could possibly screw up their chances of getting into the White House.

Then they let Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama run for president. Are you seriously #####ing kidding me? The Democrats are going to end up completely screwing themselves and I will LOL when John McCain is voted into the White House.

Oh, I'll LOL hard.

Matthew Pritts (4/1/2008)
McCain is just the better candidate. THere's your answer. But Obama can beat McCain if he sheds that psycho preacher of his.

And as for me, I voted for McCain in the primary and will vote for him again in the general. And I'm a modearate Democrat. What's that tell you?

Even if Obamma did renounce his preacher it's way too late for that now.

I'm casting my vote for McCain as well.

McCain is just the better candidate. THere's your answer. But Obama can beat McCain if he sheds that psycho preacher of his.

And as for me, I voted for McCain in the primary and will vote for him again in the general. And I'm a modearate Democrat. What's that tell you?

That you lie?

McCain is just the better candidate.

Why do you say that?

The guy can't even get our enemies straight. Either he is suffering from some sort of old man's disease....or he has no problem lying to us...or he is just stupid when it comes to the terror war.

which do you think it is?

Steve_Bartkowski (4/1/2008)

It tells me that you did the right thing :D

I hope so. :laugh:

Headshot (4/1/2008)
After 8 years of George Bush, I would have laughed in your face and kicked your infant child if you would have told me that the Democrats could possibly screw up their chances of getting into the White House.

Then they let Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama run for president. Are you seriously #####ing kidding me? The Democrats are going to end up completely screwing themselves and I will LOL when John McCain is voted into the White House.

Oh, I'll LOL hard.

I doubt you'll be laughing so hard when the Iraq death toll reaches 5k or even 6k....yeah that would be funny as sh*t.

You wont believe how many democrats I know that are voting for McCain. I just can't for the life of me understand why in the **** the Democrats thought it would be a good idea to have Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama represent them. It's pathetic.

They had this election in the bag, and they ruined it. Now the Dems look like little kids with all the bickering and in-fighting while the Republicans are just laying in the grass, waiting for one of them to drop their guard so they can go in for the kill.

I fart in the general direction of democrats.

Dhug (4/1/2008)
McCain is just the better candidate.

Why do you say that?

The guy can't even get our enemies straight. Either he is suffering from some sort of old man's disease....or he has no problem lying to us...or he is just stupid when it comes to the terror war.

which do you think it is?

Um, actually you have him confused for Obama.

And for a 71-yr.old man, he's in really good shape, both physically and mentally.

Anyone that can w/stand spending 5 years of their lives being tortured everyday in a POW camp is NOT STUPID.

Headshot (4/1/2008)

You wont believe how many democrats I know that are voting for McCain. I just can't for the life of me understand why in the **** the Democrats thought it would be a good idea to have Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama represent them. It's pathetic.

They had this election in the bag, and they ruined it. Now the Dems look like little kids with all the bickering and in-fighting while the Republicans are just laying in the grass, waiting for one of them to drop their guard so they can go in for the kill.

I fart in the general direction of democrats.

I read an article the other day that showed that McCain was polling well in several normally blue states.  To be honest, I think this Obama preacher thing is an example of his poor judgement, but all politicians have stuff like this.  I look forward to hearing each side actually debate their policies against each other. 

The Dems are just in a sad state. They have no one that is worth a **** and they attack each other to the point where they divide their base. And they say they will unite the country. If they cant unite their own, how can they unite the entire country? McCain in 08.

M4DR0X (4/1/2008)
McCain is the next Bush anyways, Its simple as this, this country does not want a black or woman for president.

Not true....If Powell ran for President, I think he would win in a landslide. Especially against Clinton and Obama.

sdogg (4/1/2008)
The Dems are just in a sad state. They have no one that is worth a **** and they attack each other to the point where they divide their base. And they say they will unite the country. If they cant unite their own, how can they unite the entire country? McCain in 08.

QFT.

I can't stand when Obama preaches about uniting the country and then turns around and attacks his own party. The Dems are so screwed up right now that if it continues this way for another couple of months they're going to attack each other right out of the election...an election that last year was un-losable.