would u welcome this??

Stoney

Trade away our 3rd overall to go down to a later pick then possible trade that pick to the Browns for Brady Quinn.. depending on what we get for the 3rd overall pick. The draft is loaded with DT talent dont think its quite neccessary to spend a 3rd pick on , and im sure we could find an OL in the 2nd

Stoney (4/1/2008)
yeah i agree.. there just isnt anyone in the draft that i am in "ah" over.. plus hes mobile in a way that he could possibly get away from a blitz.

TD bring Brady Quinn to Atlanta

Maybe you'll understand when I say this. Quinn is an athlete. He is not the same type as Vick, but on that same scale to which athletes are rated. Other examples of natural athletes...M. Jordan, J. Stockton, S. Nash, L. James.

Different guys, different types of players. All athletes and on the same level.

Vick and Quinn are different types of natural athletes, but on the same level. Vick is quick, elusive, and fast...Quinn is Strong, durable, and difficult to bring down. RB equals of both players...Vick=LT   Quinn=L. Hoard Get what I mean?

I understand, but I think he has more upside in this league than any QB in this years draft, at a descent price. So if we can package something to bring him here I would, and he has had a year to study in the NFL, not saying it has to be a 1st maybe a 2nd and something else

No, I like Brady Quinn, and wouldn't mind seeing him in a Falcons uniform. But I just don't see it happening, the Browns have invested too much, the only way the Falcons get him at a fair price is if the Browns decide to cut their losses...but I don't think they will do that until Anderson has another really good year.

The Browns invested a 1st round pick in Quinn only 1 year ago.  He has done nothing to decrease his value.  And unlike D Hall, he still has 4 years left on a very reasonable contract.  If the Browns want to trade him, it will take a 1st round pick or package a QUALITY player to get him.

Stoney (4/1/2008)
Trade away our 3rd overall to go down to a later pick then possible trade that pick to the Browns for Brady Quinn.. depending on what we get for the 3rd overall pick. The draft is loaded with DT talent dont think its quite neccessary to spend a 3rd pick on , and im sure we could find an OL in the 2nd
nice thought......but browns arent letting quinn go anywhere but in the game when anderson gets hurt

no sense in trading out of the top 5 when players we NEED are sitting there waiting for us to take, just because the draft is deep doesnt mean you pass on elite talent and settle for quality talent later in the draft. and i would say that ryan is probably better than quinn. just my opinion tho, and no matter who is starting at QB or RB without a line they will fail.

Stoney (4/1/2008)

No. I don't see The Falcons helping The Browns out of their predicament with a higher pick, and facing the pressure of the public calling for Quinnn to start Game 1. Most of his fame comes form the fact that ESPN felt sorry for him last year..

I believe that The Falcons will draft Dorsey or Gholston #3 now.

Then they will trade a WR and OT + a 2nd rounder and another pick to move back into the mid-1st round for their LT.

Any rookie LT that The Falcons draft must start immediately, and they have a glut at WR. They must clear the path. There is one NFL  team that needs veteran OT and WR help, and I won't mention them here.. This team is closer to The Playoffs than The Falcons.

Absolutely not. The 2007 infatuation with Quinn just doesn't seem to fade. He fell in the draft for a reason... NFL GM's had doubts. He did not win the starting job in competition last year and has to date done NOTHING to dispell those doubts.

There are QB's available in the 2008 draft - I would say at least four - that are comparable or better to Brady Quinn, and a couple will be available in the second round, where the Falcons have three fairly high picks.

Second-round money for a QB will all the ability but less of the ego of BQ? Oh **** yeah. Do it, Thomas!