I can read the FUTURE! Ha..

.. One day I noticed I was starting to have a lot of dejavu's.  The senstations became more and more common until I'd lose myself to a vision.. I do not believe it to be an act by God.. But maybe just a freaky odd alignment of the planets deal. But I decided to do a mock draft while using my abilities.. I was shaky on the details and some if it was unclear.. But I predicted that DeAngelo Hall would go to the raiders for a 2nd and a late rounder.. And IT HAPPENED.. I wished it was more, but I can't change the future.. Then I got a clear reading that we would get a 3rd round compensation pick... And wallah! It happened.. I am now perfecting a mock draft.. So stay tuned.. I have one with partial brilliance in the Free Agency place.. But yeah... Just for fun... I'm lame I know.. But atleast i'm not a jerk or anything.. Just a bored Falcons Fan.. :)

falconblood (4/1/2008)
.. One day I noticed I was starting to have a lot of dejavu's. The senstations became more and more common until I'd lose myself to a vision.. I do not believe it to be an act by God.. But maybe just a freaky odd alignment of the planets deal. But I decided to do a mock draft while using my abilities.. I was shaky on the details and some if it was unclear.. But I predicted that DeAngelo Hall would go to the raiders for a 2nd and a late rounder.. And IT HAPPENED.. I wished it was more, but I can't change the future.. Then I got a clear reading that we would get a 3rd round compensation pick... And wallah! It happened.. I am now perfecting a mock draft.. So stay tuned.. I have one with partial brilliance in the Free Agency place.. But yeah... Just for fun... I'm lame I know.. But atleast i'm not a jerk or anything.. Just a bored Falcons Fan.. :)

Psh whatever it is, if we got all the players in ur sig... then frankly i don't care what's going on... I'll just be so happy.