I AM 15 YEARS OLD AND THIS IS MY MOOK DRAFT

Jinn

YOOOOOOOOO I AM 15 years old but am i die hard falcons fan and read my profile thing and i know football soo this is my mock grade it and tell me what you think

1st Round (No. 3 overall)- GLENN DORSEY- DTwhy?? this guy is a beast interior lineman who makes guards shiffer at his very look. Plays with emotion which is missing from are defense and is just overall great. best player availabe

TRADE 2nd Round (No. 34 overall) 3rd Round (No. 68 overall) for WASHINGTONS OVERALL 21

1st round (No. 21 overall) WE SELECT BRANDON ALBERT-G/OTwhy?? because this guy is glen dorsey just playing the offensive line and he can play both guard and tackle which is in my opinion terrific if you guys saw his 1st draft promo on nfl network he was supposed to play tackle but missed camp so stayed a guard soo he can do both JUST GREAT

SOOOOO WE HAVE BUILT ARE FUTURES IN THE TRENCHES LETS CONTINUE

2nd Round (No. 37 overall)- Brandon Flowers-CB whyy? because he plays for virginia tech? nahhhh because hes going to actually pan out a great corner and a future 2 to chris houston are 1

2nd Round (No. 48 overall)- JOSH JOHNSON-QB why?? cause hes the future i believe with one year under his belt learning the game he can come in i am willing to watch another year of redman harrington connection for the sake of the future.

3rd Round (No. 98 overall)- Barry Richardson,OT Clemson- STOCK REALLY WENT DOWN BUT I saw a promo on him and hes mad that his stock went down and hes not just trying to make it 2 nfl but i believe he can be great and has the potential worth spending the 3rd round pick on

Day DOS

4th Round (No. 103 overall)- Ben Moffitt, mlb South Florida - A BEAST OUT OF THE SUNSHINE STATE CAN FILL THE VOID AND LEARN UNDER GRODER TO BE A BEASTTTTT COMING OUT OF THE ATL should be part of one of the best defenses in the league in 2 years

5th Round (No. 138 overall) -Jerimichael Finley TE, Texas- A FUTURE TE WHOS GONNA BE ARE CATCH TO BEN HARTSTOCKS BLOCK

6th Round (No. 172 overall)Dexter Jackson,, Appalachian St. WR/KR- 2 words fair catch

i hate it and dont want to see it anymore and other than that he can pan out and play are future slot we wont be taking as big of a risk and it wont be like taking micheal int for 6 jenkins with a first

7th Round (No. 212 overall) Marcus Griffin- Not his bro but is a need

7th Round (No. 232 overall) Fernando Velasco, Georgia- bye todd

OKKKKK WOOOHHH HOO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK:D

Not bad, I like Albert and Barry

replace OT Carl Nix with the QB pick and i would like it more.

OL is our weakest link, its the worst OL in History of the game,IMO!

There is a small chance,

if Pitt does picks OT instead of Albert,

with injuries,

they had a pitt G that played T last year!

They said he could move back to guard with a OT selection

Albert could fall to second round, if Dolphins dont pick Ryan in the first- they have to get a QB,

we could get him in the 2nd without wasting picks!

ok yea i was thinking about replacing johnson but the only qb i want other than him is brohm but wed have 2 move in the first round unless we get the luckiest team of all time

1st round) Glenn Dorsey

2nd round) Brian Brohm

2nd round) Brandon albert

2nd round) Brandon flowers

3rd round) BARYY RICHARDSON/ OR CARL NIX

4th round) Ben Moffit

5th Round) JERIMICHAEL FINLEY

6th round) DEXTER JACKSON

7th Round) MARCUS GRIFFING

7th ROund-Fernando Velasco

HEY ive seen stranger things happen and are luck is high of late (every free agent to come signs and we got the 3rd compensation, got rid of all the dead weight from vick and fagtrino

ive only seen up)

GOOO FALCONS 08:D

umm gtfo how bout u gtfo ur not a falcons fan cause u think ur so big cause im 15 and ur 40 living with ur mom and now after this post ur going to lie and say NO i have a wife and shes smoking and am rich dont ##### yourself u suck at life im 15 I HAVE MY WHOLE LIFE AHEAD OF ME i can be the GM OF THE FALCONS AT 35 sooo dont worry ill be watching the falcons regardless of wheter we go 16-0 or 0-16 u can go banwagon to the cheatriots or something

Jinn (4/1/2008)
umm gtfo how bout u gtfo ur not a falcons fan cause u think ur so big cause im 15 and ur 40 living with ur mom and now after this post ur going to lie and say NO i have a wife and shes smoking and am rich dont ##### yourself u suck at life im 15 I HAVE MY WHOLE LIFE AHEAD OF ME i can be the GM OF THE FALCONS AT 35 sooo dont worry ill be watching the falcons regardless of wheter we go 16-0 or 0-16 u can go banwagon to the cheatriots or something
Too funny

Jinn (4/1/2008)
CRACK KILLS U PROBABLY WILL BE IN THE PIN ALL OF YOUR LIFE LIL BOY GO PLAY WITH THE ROACHES IN YOUR HOUSE.