nfl primetime

mark hunter

mark hunter (3/31/2008)
how long will it take for our new falcons to get on primetime tv after last year...tv ratings were way down because #7 wasnt playing & the nfl & tv stations got burned by that.......so how long will it take to get on primetime tv this time..........any thoughts??

If we bounce back like the saints, by mid season we'll have prime time games. :D be positive and optimistic. I know 8-8 sounds better, but its possible we could have a aints like season. ;)

I prefer to watch the Falcons on Sunday afternoon. The only reason I know of that people like seeing the Falcons on at night is the attention. Who cares about national attention? Do you care about football or media attention and hype? I'll never forget staying up till 1AM to watch the Falcons on Monday night vs the Saints. It's not as fun to watch the game while stressing about having to get up for work in 6 hours. If I had my way all Falcons games would be Sunday at 1PM EST.

halsey (3/31/2008)
I prefer to watch the Falcons on Sunday afternoon. The only reason I know of that people like seeing the Falcons on at night is the attention. Who cares about national attention? Do you care about football or media attention and hype? I'll never forget staying up till 1AM to watch the Falcons on Monday night vs the Saints. It's not as fun to watch the game while stressing about having to get up for work in 6 hours. If I had my way all Falcons games would be Sunday at 1PM EST.
i understand what you are saying....but....primetime is for teams that will bring in viewers...dont you want the fans of other teams to WANT to watch the falcons because they might respect us for where we might be going instead of tune out because its the falcons.....think about it

mark hunter (4/1/2008)
halsey (3/31/2008)
i understand what you are saying....but....primetime is for teams that will bring in viewers...dont you want the fans of other teams to WANT to watch the falcons because they might respect us for where we might be going instead of tune out because its the falcons.....think about it
He's used to the Falcons never being relevant. I guess that he likes it that way. :unsure:

if you were talking to me,im not a vick groupie at all.....was just saying that he was the reason we got all those primetime games last year....wasnt dunn.....wasnt crump.......it was #7...cant deny that....im definatly not a #7 groupie....just making a point

halsey (3/31/2008)
would you rather have people want to watch our falcons & be interested in what we are doing .........or just say its the falcons & change the channel.....im in fl.....& i tell people (with some pride intact) im a falcons fan...primetime would bring us some attn......i also think not this year///but maybe next....hopefully we will have earned that by then.......just mo