Question for Stones fans

Unquestionably "Exile on Main Street". I've loved it since the first time I heard it the week it came out and have played it more than any album I've ever had. So much to listen to. Defines soul music to me. I'd say Sticky Fingers and It's Only Rock and Roll after that. I've never heard anyone say Dirty Work was their favorite Stones album. The band was more or less breaking up during the recording of it. My favorite tune on that album is Sleep Tonight

backnblack (4/1/2008)
Unquestionably "Exile on Main Street". I've loved it since the first time I heard it the week it came out and have played it more than any album I've ever had. So much to listen to. Defines soul music to me. I'd say Sticky Fingers and It's Only Rock and Roll after that. I've never heard anyone say Dirty Work was their favorite Stones album. The band was more or less breaking up during the recording of it. My favorite tune on that album is Sleep Tonight

It was either Dirty Work or Undercover. Alot of tension on those two albums. Makes for a better sound. You like sleep tonight only for Keefs vocals. Thats okay, Happy and T&A are my favorite Stones songs. Let somebody do the dirty work, find some sucker, find some jerk. Find some dumb a s s , do it all for free.....

FalconFansince80 (4/1/2008)
backnblack (4/1/2008)

It was either Dirty Work or Undercover. Alot of tension on those two albums. Makes for a better sound. You like sleep tonight only for Keefs vocals. Thats okay, Happy and T&A are my favorite Stones songs. Let somebody do the dirty work, find some sucker, find some jerk. Find some dumb a s s , do it all for free.....

His voice used to be pretty good for what it was. Great sense of harmony. Actually, I never liked Happy all that much even though it is sort of a signature tune of his. Sleep Tonight just has a cool, smoky feel to it. I like the timing and the piano. It would be really hard to pick an all time favorite song...All Down the Line, Midnight Rambler, Hear Me Knocking, Let It Loose, Sway,...changes day to day, really.

hillary (4/1/2008)
That's a toughie...

Sticky Fingers... Let it Bleed... Beggar's Banquet... Some Girls... Exile...

I'll go with... Let it Bleed. Only because it was the first album Bill and I made love to.

I will pay you to stop acting like you're Hillary Clinton.