Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HuskerFalcon

**Mock Draft**

15 posts in this topic

1.Glenn Dorsey DT-LSU

he is our physical presence in the middle that we have so desperetly have needed

2.Sam Baker OT-USC

a technician who gets the job done

2.Dan Connor LB-Penn St.

a penn st linebacker... non stop motor. can play all LB position. can play weakside then draft a MLB in first round next year

2.Chad Henne QB Michigan / Joe Flacco QB Delaware

these guys are our QB of the future. we dont need a top QB becuase we need a QB who has arm strength and these guys have the top arms in the draft to me.

3.Roy Schuening OG Oregon St.

this guy is a beast in the run game. he can be here as depth and then a starter.

3.Chevis Jackson CB-LSU

he is a physical corner which is what we need in the C2 defense which we will be running. i think hes a 2nd round pick but falls due to speed.

4.Tom Zbikowski S ND

i read somewhere that we would take a S in this draft. i believe that tom is a great athelete. i dont know why he has fallen to here but he once was a boxer and has a great record so that says something about him.

5.Frank Okam DT Texas

i no he is over weight and out of shape. but he is a great run stopper which we need since Lewis will be gone.

6.Kirk Barton OT Ohio St.

may be a reach but he is a great back up to have.

7.Kalvin RcRea RB-Ohio

if MT goes down...yea thatd be a bad thing. this guy runs with power. (i read somewhere that wer looking at him)

7. Mario Urrutia WR-Louisville

i also read somewhere that were are looking for a WR that is a possesion type. in which jenkins has never been able to do.

UDFA

Brian Witherspoon CB Stillman

our PR/KR

hope u liked it...plz comment

SonofAlois (3/31/2008)
Henne/Flacco wont last till #47
ok ther will be 4 QBs taken in the first 2 rounds for sure...

henne flacco ryan and brohm...

so here are team in need of a QB

Falcons

Ravens

Bears

and thats about it....

im sure one of them will slip

Just for you Mike. :P

I like it.  The only picks I don't like are: Zbikowski and Okam.  I don't see Zbikowski as anything more than a good ST player in the NFL.  He is a major liability in coverage. 

I just don't like Okam.  Yeah, he's a big body and potentially a good run-stuffer, but just how long will he have a career in the league?  After all, he showed up to the Combine 20 lbs. overweight.  I wouldn't want a guy like that on my team.

Good job though.

Scott24Falcs (3/31/2008)

I like it.  The only picks I don't like are: Zbikowski and Okam.  I don't see Zbikowski as anything more than a good ST player in the NFL.  He is a major liability in coverage. 

I just don't like Okam.  Yeah, he's a big body and potentially a good run-stuffer, but just how long will he have a career in the league?  After all, he showed up to the Combine 20 lbs. overweight.  I wouldn't want a guy like that on my team.

Good job though.

in my opinion i think zbikoski is good to ME...but also i would like Josh Barret but **** be long gone...also yea frank okam needs to get in shape...but i do think if he gets to about 320 and in shape i think **** be a great impact player

Scott24Falcs (3/31/2008)

Good job though.

in my opinion i think zbikoski is good to ME...but also i would like Josh Barret but **** be long gone...also yea frank okam needs to get in shape...but i do think if he gets to about 320 and in shape i think **** be a great impact player

great draft until.. only bad pick is the henne/flacco pick.. id be much happier with brohm or ryan over flacco or henne

Mike Heuertz (3/31/2008)
Scott24Falcs (3/31/2008)

Good job though.

I disagree about Zibby.  He's the exact type of player Smith Covets.  He's mean, plays with attitude and is a team player.  He has the physical tools to be a quality player with exception.....he's a bit light.  I think he will play SS in the NFL.

Celt (3/31/2008)
Mike Heuertz (3/31/2008)
Scott24Falcs (3/31/2008)

Good job though.

I disagree about Zibby.  He's the exact type of player Smith Covets.  He's mean, plays with attitude and is a team player.  He has the physical tools to be a quality player with exception.....he's a bit light.  I think he will play SS in the NFL.

I'm mean.  I have a nasty attitude.  I'm a team player.  But if I can't cover, what good am I?  Zbikowksi has proven to be a major liability in coverage. 

Scott24Falcs (3/31/2008)
Celt (3/31/2008)
Mike Heuertz (3/31/2008)
Scott24Falcs (3/31/2008)

Good job though.

I'm mean.  I have a nasty attitude.  I'm a team player.  But if I can't cover, what good am I?  Zbikowksi has proven to be a major liability in coverage. 

well with tutoring with milloy and learns the system and is worked with i think **** be fine as a back up and maybe a starter...but next year is loaded with MLB and FS and SS...

zibikowski is a great story because of return skills, his boxing career, and friendship with the wr from notre dame thats on the cubs. however on the field he is a glorified returner, he is nothing more than depth at safety. if he is starting falcons fans will be pining for crocker to come back thats how bad it is