The Un-Mock

Knight of God

I know that I like to make unkind posts at times, but no mock or draft is bad. Its just that I see way to much potential in being stingy in this draft and not making a trade at all. I'd like to take a moment and breathe with a sigh of this is how it COULD be if we decided to do a straight shot with what is available.

This is how I would view the draft, but using no names. Instead going with evaluations of position wants and needs with what we have available.

1st Round (No. 3 overall) QB is the most valuable position, but history has shown that coaching and personnel plays a valuable role in how well a QB performs. Defense gives second chances and OL gives added moments. Here I would say that OL and QB can be found in the second and third rounds, but there are 2 major defensive momentum shifters for the DL available. Pick: DT

2nd Round (No. 34 overall) QB and OL were passed on, but here I still look at protection. We still have opportunities later on to get a decent QB. Pick: OT

2nd Round (No. 37 overall) Now I choose QB, not much different than the 34th overall.
2nd Round (No. 48 overall) The three need positions have been looked at so now I go multiple in my selection. We still have needs all across, so I look at impact now. Pick: OL, LB, or DB
3rd Round (No. 68 overall) Now we look for solid depth. DL or OL
3rd Round (No. 98 overall) Pick: DB, LB, DL
4th Round (No. 103 overall) Seems odd, but this position is still way too important to pass up . We may want to make a necessary cut and place one guy on the practice squad. Pick: QB, DB, or RB

5th Round (No. 138 overall) Pick: Offense

6th Round (No. 172 overall) Pick: Defense
7th Round (No. 212 overall) Pick: KR/PR

7th Round (No. 232 overall) Pick: Most likely to be cut.

Fill her in as you wish or criticize.

1st Round (No. 3 overall)-BPA Defense (Dorsey, Chris Long, Gholston)

2nd Round (No. 34 overall) BPA BIG OL

2nd Round (No. 37 overall) BPA BIG OL

2nd Round (No. 48 overall) BPA CB

3rd Round (No. 68 overall) Okam DT

3rd Round (No. 98 overall) BPA OL

4th Round (No. 103 overall) - BPA OL

5th Round (No. 138 overall) Pick: BPA RB

6th Round (No. 172 overall) Pick: BPA OL

7th Round (No. 212 overall) Pick: BPA OL

7th Round (No. 232 overall) Pick: Most likely to be cut.-

BPA GA born Kid

Legion (3/31/2008)

I know that I like to make unkind posts at times, but no mock or draft is bad. Its just that I see way to much potential in being stingy in this draft and not making a trade at all. I'd like to take a moment and breathe with a sigh of this is how it COULD be if we decided to do a straight shot with what is available.

This is how I would view the draft, but using no names. Instead going with evaluations of position wants and needs with what we have available.

1st Round (No. 3overall) QB is the most valuable position, but history has shown that coaching and personnel plays a valuable role in how well a QB performs. Defense gives second chances and OL gives added moments. Here I would say that OL and QB can be found in the second and third rounds, but there are 2 major defensive momentum shifters for the DL available. Pick: DT

2nd Round (No. 34 overall) QB and OL were passed on, but here I still look at protection. We still have opportunities later on to get a decent QB. Pick: OT

2nd Round (No. 37 overall) Now I choose QB, not much different than the 34th overall.
2nd Round (No. 48 overall) The three need positions have been looked at so now I go multiple in my selection. We still have needs all across, so I look at impact now. Pick: OL, LB, or DB
3rd Round (No. 68 overall) Now we look for solid depth. DL or OL
3rd Round (No. 98 overall) Pick: DB, LB, DL
4th Round (No. 103 overall) Seems odd, but this position is still way too important to pass up . We may want to make a necessary cut and place one guy on the practice squad. Pick: QB, DB, or RB

5th Round (No. 138 overall) Pick: Offense

6th Round (No. 172 overall) Pick: Defense
7th Round (No. 212 overall) Pick: KR/PR

7th Round (No. 232 overall) Pick: Most likely to be cut.

Fill her in as you wish or criticize.

There is no reason to draft someone that is most likely going to be cut with our last pick... there are hidden gems towards the back end of the draft... that is not very good logic

iDash (3/31/2008)
1st Round (No. 3 overall)-BPA Defense (Dorsey, Chris Long, Gholston)

2nd Round (No. 34 overall) BPA BIG OL

2nd Round (No. 37 overall) BPA BIG OL

2nd Round (No. 48 overall) BPA CB

3rd Round (No. 68 overall) Okam DT

3rd Round (No. 98 overall) BPA OL

4th Round (No. 103 overall) - BPA OL

5th Round (No. 138 overall) Pick: BPA RB

6th Round (No. 172 overall) Pick: BPA OL

7th Round (No. 212 overall) Pick: BPA OL

7th Round (No. 232 overall) Pick: Most likely to be cut.-

BPA GA born Kid

Dude ur not drafting a QB even on day 2