The New 85 Lounge "Anything you want to talk about"

falconchef

This is a LOUNGE.  NO HARD ARGUING, or you will be asked to leave by the bouncer.  All civilized discussions are welcome.  If you must talk politics or religion, keep on topic and stay civilized.  Adults should be able to do this, right.  If you prove yourself too childish to be in an adult lounge, you will be asked to leave.  This is the ABF equivalent to what "Pure Football" is to TATF.  Trolls will be run immediately out.  Now sit back, have a drink, and let our fantastic staff take care of you...:)

If there are drinks here, I'm totally in.  :D

Oh, and bonus points if we have the pina colada dispensers on a beach.  There is nothing better than a grilled salmon omelet, Blue Mountain coffee w/rum cream and mimosa for breakfast.

etifan (3/31/2008)
If there are drinks here, I'm totally in.  :D

Oh, and bonus points if we have the pina colada dispensers on a beach.  There is nothing better than a grilled salmon omelet, Blue Mountain coffee w/rum cream and mimosa for breakfast.

This is the lounge, where wishes come true...

salmon-omelette-recipe.jpg   istockphoto_2111952_pina_colada_cocktail_on_the_beach_in_woman_hand.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I had this mad Burger today from Charcoal Chicken.

Charcoal Chicken is a shop that sells hamburgers, roast chickens/BBQ chickens.

I got a Plain Hamburger with cheese, beetroot, bacon lettuce, tomato and onion.

IT WAS **** GOOD.

For only $4.10 :)

Australian ofcourse.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
This is a LOUNGE.  NO HARD ARGUING, or you will be asked to leave by the bouncer.  All civilized discussions are welcome.  If you must talk politics or religion, keep on topic and stay civilized.  Adults should be able to do this, right.  If you prove yourself too childish to be in an adult lounge, you will be asked to leave.  This is the ABF equivalent to what "Pure Football" is to TATF.  Trolls will be run immediately out.  Now sit back, have a drink, and let our fantastic staff take care of you...:)

I/ve been waiting a long time and haven't gotten taken care of yet. How long is the line? :angry: