Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

birdz4i

thug needs to be added to the list of banned words

12 posts in this topic

i am so tired of people using that word like they have a clue. they wouldn't know a thug unless he came up and robbed them. this word is offensive and i am tired of seeing it just because they don't want to use the word ni****. please block this word.

mike boraski (3/31/2008)
i am so tired of people using that word like they have a clue. they wouldn't know a thug unless he came up and robbed them. this word is offensive and i am tired of seeing it just because they don't want to use the word ni****. please block this word.
THUG

mike boraski (4/2/2008)
your ignorance knows no bounds

You only take offense to it because you allow yourself to. There is no negative racial connotation to the word "thug". Quit being sensitive.

BirdsOfPrey (4/3/2008)
mike boraski (4/2/2008)

You only take offense to it because you allow yourself to. There is no negative racial connotation to the word "thug". Quit being sensitive.

ummm too many people use it on here because they are afraid to say ni****. i m not sensitive i m tired of the racial connotation.

mike boraski (4/3/2008)
BirdsOfPrey (4/3/2008)
mike boraski (4/2/2008)

ummm too many people use it on here because they are afraid to say ni****. i m not sensitive i m tired of the racial connotation.

THUG

T.I (4/3/2008)
mike boraski (4/3/2008)
BirdsOfPrey (4/3/2008)
mike boraski (4/2/2008)

THUG

you obviously don't have a brain in your head. i am done wasting my time on your ignorance.

BirdsOfPrey (4/3/2008)
mike boraski (4/2/2008)

You're just mad that if it's banned, you won't be able to use it anymore.angry037.gif

Tetsujin-28 (4/6/2008)
BirdsOfPrey (4/3/2008)
mike boraski (4/2/2008)

You're just mad that if it's banned, you won't be able to use it anymore.angry037.gif

You got me! Actually, I don't use the word but if I did, I am intelligent enough to know what context to use it. It is not a racial term, it's not even close. Only people who are too sensitive take it as a racially derogative term.

BirdsOfPrey (4/6/2008)
Tetsujin-28 (4/6/2008)
BirdsOfPrey (4/3/2008)
mike boraski (4/2/2008)

You got me! Actually, I don't use the word but if I did, I am intelligent enough to know what context to use it. It is not a racial term, it's not even close. Only people who are too sensitive take it as a racially derogative term.

Because some people mean it that way. I never heard Matt Schaub refered to as "thug", did you?

LET'EM TALK. THAT'S ALL MOST OF'EM CAN DO ANY WAY. BUT MOST DO REPLACE IT FOR ANOTHER WORD. A WORD THEY WOULD LIKE TO SAY ....... BUT CAN'T. AT LEAST NOT HERE.