Please stop comparing josh johnson with vick just because they are mobile QBs

JT

Im sick of these threads of comparing josh johnson and mike vick and its mainly because of what vick did, give it a rest vick did something wrong not johnson. Everytime a mobile QB is mentioned we have people comparing him to vick saying he's going to remind everyone of vick and we dont need that kind of player. Well first off true atl fans love mobile QBs and trust atl johnson isnt going to be like vick if he came and played for us he will remind u of vick with his speed which isnt a bad thing but he wont remind u of the way vick throws he will be better than vick and we should draft him cause he's a promise as a franchise qb. (also just to let everyone know JOSH JOHNSON LOVES DOGS HE HAS TWO OF HIS OWN HE HAS HAD SINCE HE HAS BEEN A CHILD AND HAS DONE NOTHING BUT TAKE CARE OF THEM BOTH ALL HIS LIFE SO PLEASE ATL FANS CHILL OUT WITH THE JOHNSON AND VICK COMPARISON) **** SOME OF U MUST LIKE VICK CAUSE YALL KEEP TALKIN BOUT HIM, THE ONLY THING IN COMPARISON WITH VICK AND JOHNSON IS THAT VICK DREW MANY CROWDS AND SELLOUTS AND JOHNSON WILL TOO IF WE DRAFT HIM

LEAVE VICK ALONE ATL **** AND STOP COMPARING HIM TO JOHNSON ESPECIALLY U MOBILE QB HATERS

Petrino is NOT my hero (3/31/2008)
JT (3/31/2008)
stop hatin on the mobile qbs man give it a rest johnson has just as much potential than any other qb and u know it

I don't care if he is mobile... i take my opinions from game tapes i have watched

Exactly how many games of Josh Johnson have you seen? Very few if any, I'm sure. Chad Henne's gonna be a bigger failure, just for your information.

JT (3/31/2008)
i know johnson will be good this dude is just another hater stop posting your comments on my thread we dont want your opinion we already get enough of that hatin from others

haha alright... so when someone doesn't agreee with you... they are just hatin.... :w00t::w00t:... you guys crack me up... hopefully these threads are a joke

For your info i have watched plenty of johnsons videos and based of them i see a star in the making and i didnt say a **** thing about henne being good i dont even like his whack a** and if dont agree with me thats cool i not the one who thinks someone is a hater cause u dont agree with me i just think some of u guys dont want him cause either he reminds u of vick or cause he played witha small college which is stupid

Guest Gritz
JT (3/31/2008)
For your info i have watched plenty of johnsons videos and based of them i see a star in the making and i didnt say a **** thing about henne being good i dont even like his whack a** and if dont agree with me thats cool i not the one who thinks someone is a hater cause u dont agree with me i just think some of u guys dont want him cause either he reminds u of vick or cause he played witha small college which is stupid
Here's some punctuation:.............................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????????????

Feel free to use any or all of these in your next posts.

When I watch JJ play there are some legit similarities between he and Vick. When JJ runs he looks like a slighty slower Vick. He seems to effortlessly glide when he runs, accelerates quickly and makes the same quick cuts. When he passes, although he doesn't throw as hard or without touch, he seem to have a similar posture and way of holding the ball. I think he probably watched a lot of Vick and emulates him on the field to some degree. He probably doesn't talk about that because nobody wants to hear a QB saying he emulates Vick, but in terms of some of the things he does on the field, you can see it.

You have to realize that there are certain posters that you can not have an intelligent conversation with pertaining to certain subjects...

That's just the way it is on a public message board...

You let them get their stupid little comments out then more forward in the conversation with the people who would rather conduct themselves accordingly...

halsey (3/31/2008)
When I watch JJ play there are some legit similarities between he and Vick. When JJ runs he looks like a slighty slower Vick. He seems to effortlessly glide when he runs, accelerates quickly and makes the same quick cuts. When he passes, although he doesn't throw as hard or without touch, he seem to have a similar posture and way of holding the ball. I think he probably watched a lot of Vick and emulates him on the field to some degree. He probably doesn't talk about that because nobody wants to hear a QB saying he emulates Vick, but in terms of some of the things he does on the field, you can see it.

That's true, but when he talks you can tell he is a way smarter that Vick. I think the kid is going to be the real deal. He ran the WCO offense at USD so it's not like he doesn't have experience in a pro style offense. They say John Fox, Greg Olsen, and Norv Turner all think he has a real shot at becoming a good pro QB. And I think those guys know a little bit about QB's.

Josh Jonhson is going to be the steal of this draft IMO.  He has numerous coaches and QB gurus saying that he will be a solid starter (McNair).  He will be a McNair kind of player in that he will be very accurate and mobile to the extent that the DE's will have to respect him on role outs on hand offs.  Go and look at his touch on one of the hardest throws in the game the corner pass from the 10 yard line.  He is money with that throw and with our tall wide outs it will be a major threat.

JT (3/31/2008)
Im sick of these threads of comparing josh johnson and mike vick and its mainly because of what vick did, give it a rest vick did something wrong not johnson. Everytime a mobile QB is mentioned we have people comparing him to vick saying he's going to remind everyone of vick and we dont need that kind of player. Well first off true atl fans love mobile QBs and trust atl johnson isnt going to be like vick if he came and played for us he will remind u of vick with his speed which isnt a bad thing but he wont remind u of the way vick throws he will be better than vick and we should draft him cause he's a promise as a franchise qb. (also just to let everyone know JOSH JOHNSON LOVES DOGS HE HAS TWO OF HIS OWN HE HAS HAD SINCE HE HAS BEEN A CHILD AND HAS DONE NOTHING BUT TAKE CARE OF THEM BOTH ALL HIS LIFE SO PLEASE ATL FANS CHILL OUT WITH THE JOHNSON AND VICK COMPARISON) **** SOME OF U MUST LIKE VICK CAUSE YALL KEEP TALKIN BOUT HIM, THE ONLY THING IN COMPARISON WITH VICK AND JOHNSON IS THAT VICK DREW MANY CROWDS AND SELLOUTS AND JOHNSON WILL TOO IF WE DRAFT HIM

LEAVE VICK ALONE ATL **** AND STOP COMPARING HIM TO JOHNSON ESPECIALLY U MOBILE QB HATERS

True atlanta fans love mobile qbs?Are 12 years old or something?

Anansi (3/31/2008)
halsey (3/31/2008)

That's true, but when he talks you can tell he is a way smarter that Vick. I think the kid is going to be the real deal. He ran the WCO offense at USD so it's not like he doesn't have experience in a pro style offense. They say John Fox, Greg Olsen, and Norv Turner all think he has a real shot at becoming a good pro QB. And I think those guys know a little bit about QB's.

If anything, He'll be a servicable WCO QB. But not a vertical offense QB like we run, he doesn't have the arm for it.

But I don't think he's gonna be a QB on the next level anyway. Let some team who has an established franchise QB take a chance on him. But we're not in that position.

halsey (3/31/2008)

I just hope he can throw the ball better than my sister, that would be something different between them.