Compare the arm of This guy vs Matt Ryan

red2play

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqiOo8wJIdU&hl=enhttp://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7498222407253033977&q=brady+michigan&total=29&start=0&num=50&so=0&type=search&plindex=1'>

Tell me if MAtt Ryan can make the pass at 1:13 min into this vid.  I say he can't even come CLOSE. 

Look at the tight Spirals this guy has and it doesn't DIE on him either.  That's what you CALL AN ARM!!!

Edited for a better link to the video.

Petrino is NOT my hero (3/31/2008)
are we seriously comparing matt ryan to tom brady....... wow... just moveeee on... at this point i believe that TD and Mike Smith know what they are doing... and whoever they draft i feel will be the right choice... although i think it would be better to draft Jake Long of course :cool::cool:
as long as it aint the other Long.........

are we seriously comparing matt ryan to tom brady....... wow... just moveeee on... at this point i believe that TD and Mike Smith know what they are doing... and whoever they draft i feel will be the right choice... although i think it would be better to draft Jake Long of course :cool::cool:

Don't get your hopes up.

Brady was taken in the 6th, so yeah.