Drafting A Right Tackle

rollow lawson (3/30/2008)
It seems like the OTs that will be available after Long seems to be all Right Tackles.  Left Tackles seem to be the premiun oline position because they protect the right handed QBs blind-side.  If we draft a RT and he'll probably be protecting Vick's blindside in 2009.

He may need a cellmate who likes football stories instead.

bigduke633 (3/30/2008)
It seems like the OTs that will be available after Long seems to be all Right Tackles.  Left Tackles seem to be the premiun oline position because they protect the right handed QBs blind-side.  If we draft a RT and he'll probably be protecting Vick's blindside in 2009.

He may need a cellmate who likes football stories instead.

funny!!! Actually this was in response to a previous thread. You would only draft a RT at three if he was protecting a left handed franchise QB. 

It seems like the OTs that will be available after Long seems to be all Right Tackles. Left Tackles seem to be the premiun olineposition because they protect the right handed QBs blind-side. If we draft a RT and he'll probably be protecting Vick's blindside in 2009.

Your wanting to send an innocent person to prison to protect YKW ?

ATL4ever (3/30/2008)
I heard someone's already protecting his back, uh I mean blind side. No way he's coming back in 2009. He still has to go through the Virginia state trial. That will probably add another couple of years at the very least.

Not really.  That was not a real sentence in the Federal Trial.  That was a so called Prove the World Wrong Sentence.  Because everyone thought that a rich man would get time for a crime like this.  Virginia really has nothing to benefit from.

ATL4ever (3/30/2008)
I heard someone's already protecting his back, uh I mean blind side. No way he's coming back in 2009. He still has to go through the Virginia state trial. That will probably add another couple of years at the very least.

I agree with you on the fact that Vick may not be coming back, but you do not know what he is going to get.

LMAO!!!! Blank is not going to let Vick take another snap. RU serious? TD isn't either. We were all betrayed by Vick. We built our team around him and he stuck us. We sucked last year because he let us down. And oh yeah, you know how everyone talks about how horrible our line was? Well maybe if we weren't paying Vick the highest salary in the league(when signed), then maybe we would have a little more money to throw at an OL. If Vick ever walks back into the dome, I will never watch another game.