Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scott24Falcons

New IMD Trade Discussion/Approval Thread

2,149 posts in this topic

Norwood32 (3/30/2008)
He is a FA, but he hasn't singed with anyone yet, does that mean he is still on my team or not?

No, the FAs that are still available are considered "non-existent."  Just pretend like they don't even exist.

Scott24Falcs (3/30/2008)
Norwood32 (3/30/2008)
He is a FA, but he hasn't singed with anyone yet, does that mean he is still on my team or not?

No, the FAs that are still available are considered "non-existent." Just pretend like they don't even exist.

He's a RFA

prov1playa630 (3/30/2008)
titans looking to move back into the first anyone interested in any of the titans?

I heard Haynesworth isnt happy maybe The Saints first round pick for Haynesworth

SonofAlois (3/30/2008)
Scott24Falcs (3/30/2008)
Norwood32 (3/30/2008)

No, the FAs that are still available are considered "non-existent." Just pretend like they don't even exist.

He's a RFA

Oh, he's still with the Lions then.  Only UFA are considered "non-existent."  For instance, Michael Boley is still a Falcon.

Scott24Falcs (3/30/2008)
SonofAlois (3/30/2008)
Scott24Falcs (3/30/2008)
Norwood32 (3/30/2008)

He's a RFA

Oh, he's still with the Lions then. Only UFA are considered "non-existent." For instance, Michael Boley is still a Falcon.

Broncos

SonofAlois (3/30/2008)
Norwood32 (3/30/2008)
What would you give for Foxworth?

5th rounder

No thanks.

haynesworth on the block for the titans make me an offer.

the 10th overall pick the nfl draft

Scott24Falcs (3/30/2008)
Cleveland Browns are looking to deal QB, Brady Quinn.

Miami Dolphins are looking to trade down from #1.  I realize this pick is going to be hard to trade out of, but I'm willing to sacrifice a little in the way of pick value.  I'd like multiple picks, and potentially a player to make the deal more even.

BUMP!

Hey Scott I'll let you know about Quinn a little bit into the draft (If you haven't traded him by then). I just want to see how things shake out for me.

i can imagine if not its going to be fairly boring for you

Yeah, thankfully the Dolphins have multiple picks, and need a LOT of work.

SonofAlois (3/30/2008)
SonofAlois (3/30/2008)
Norwood32 (3/30/2008)
What would you give for Foxworth?

5th rounder

4th rounder

lol, no its OK, I'll keep him.

SonofAlois (3/30/2008)
scott: haynesworth for brady quinn?

what would you do with Vince Young?

Cut him, Vince Young is garbage IMO. We should know this season though, 3rd season is typically the make or break year for players. If you can't tell I hate Young with a passion for that ish he pulled in the NC game. BTW the NC game isn't the reason I think he is garbage.