In 2006 I thought this probably was Roddy's future...

Dem Birds

Oh man - back in the days I was always scared for secounds when the QB threw it ...

but you have to respect White for the last season - he didnt give up and went out there and just played. Whatever / Whoever is responsible for his development I can only thank it / him ( maybe her ? ).

And with Robinson being another glimpse of hope at WR we may be set for the next 5 years at WR.

Vagabond (3/30/2008)
Oh man - back in the days I was always scared for secounds when the QB threw it ...

but you have to respect White for the last season - he didnt give up and went out there and just played. Whatever / Whoever is responsible for his development I can only thank it / him ( maybe her ? ).

And with Robinson being another glimpse of hope at WR we may be set for the next 5 years at WR.

one can only hope.

Roddy White is in the NFL.  When your in the nfl not only are you supposed to catch the easy ones but your supposed to catch most of the hard ones.  He is pathetic. Plain and simple.  He has allready dropped 5 times the amount of passes a wideout should in there whole nfl career.

tom Baldwin (3/30/2008)
Roddy White is in the NFL.  When your in the nfl not only are you supposed to catch the easy ones but your supposed to catch most of the hard ones.  He is pathetic. Plain and simple.  He has allready dropped 5 times the amount of passes a wideout should in there whole nfl career.

Um... did you see him play at all last year?

I guarantee you he doesn't even begin to approach TO's drops.  Or even Steve Smith, for that matter.

tom Baldwin (3/30/2008)
Roddy White is in the NFL. When your in the nfl not only are you supposed to catch the easy ones but your supposed to catch most of the hard ones. He is pathetic. Plain and simple. He hasallready dropped 5 times the amount of passes a wideout should in there whole nfl career.

Troll :exclamation:

Winners Win (3/30/2008)
tom Baldwin (3/30/2008)
Roddy White is in the NFL. When your in the nfl not only are you supposed to catch the easy ones but your supposed to catch most of the hard ones. He is pathetic. Plain and simple. He hasallready dropped 5 times the amount of passes a wideout should in there whole nfl career.

Pretty much.  I don't think this tom Baldwin fellow has ever said anything remotely positive about this team (which he is supposedly a fan of).

Carter (4/2/2008)
Winners Win (3/30/2008)
tom Baldwin (3/30/2008)

Pretty much. I don't think this tom Baldwin fellow has ever said anything remotely positive about this team (which he is supposedly a fan of).

Nah he has admitted to being a Buc Fan already.

Carter (4/2/2008)
Winners Win (3/30/2008)
tom Baldwin (3/30/2008)

Pretty much. I don't think this tom Baldwin fellow has ever said anything remotely positive about this team (which he is supposedly a fan of).

hes a sucs fan. dunno why hes not banned like Rev, for trolling.

tom Baldwin (3/30/2008)

:laugh:

Vagabond (3/30/2008)

yeah really he had a great year last year.. i remeber his first couple of years here he just flat out sucked, dropping passes getting the boos (i was one of them.. well he did drop a pass wiiiiiideee open in the endzone i would have even booed jerry rice if he did that)  but he finally had a breakout season..  happy to see our WRs finally excelling..

however i wonder.. was roddy always this good or was mike vick the problem with the wrs..  it can go ether way cuz vick was CRAZY in the probowl like when he played with torry holt..just something to think about when your bored..

I almost cried when he dropped that bomb from Vick wide open against the Saints that would have won us the game basically in 2006. My brother bought me his jersey a little before that game and I was pissed, I thought great another bust.... But he has really turned it around last year and now im proud to rock that "Rowdy" Roddy White jersey any day of the week and twice on Sunday! I'm calling Pro Bowl in 2008 for my boy.