The closer we get to the draft

Nerdy Bird

The closer we get to the draft, I see us pulling a BROWNS..

You just wait and see... we will use our first pick on OL (Jake Long) and we will end up trading up to get a QB (Brian Brohm).

I am all for drafting those two guys except if the have to lose any picks. I think we have a really good shot at building a good team through the draft this year.

If Long gets by St. Louis and Miami, you just watch......

Jake Long is really going to be an if and maybe all around. He may get drafted by the Rams and if this is the case (which I do expect) we may be taking Matt Ryan. It would be my second let down in two year being that we took Anderson with Okoye still on the board. OUCH! That went horribly wrong. We have no left tackle on the roster either. If and I mean "IF" we don't take him, then it will be Dorsey and then either Baker or someone else. Not taking Long will hurt if he is still on the board, I just don't see it happening at all. 

If for some reason J. Long is on the board when we get their we have to take him. If he is not we need to take Dorsey or Ellis. I would like to see TD take Brohm at least in the 2nd or 3rd round. If he is not available when we go to get our QB then they need to look at Flacco or Henne. Either way we do not need to loose any pics, we need to gain them...