The Falcons 2008 Draft as it stands right now and talking about it....

There just ain't nothing to post about at this point in time, so I figured what the ****, I'll post a post about not posting!

I know it's stupid but at least it's something. I'm bored as **** and can't wait untill the draft! It's driving me crazy reading so many analysis on who everyone thinks the Falcons are gonna pick with their number 3 pick in the first round of the draft!

I guess the whole point of this post is : "How do you feel right now yourself after talking about football so much and the Falcons", and : "Who do you think the Falcons will pick with their number 3 pick in the first round?". No long discussions, just a simple : " Name the number 3 Pick name who you think and please don't give no reasons, because trust me I've read them all".

I don't mean to sound so bummed out, I've just seemed to read the same topics and discussions over and over and over again. I can't wait untill draft day, it's gonna be fun! Keep up those good post my fellow Falcons Fans! By saying that, I mean I will continue reading and I know the topics will get better and better and so will this team!!!! GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The H.N.I.C. 2! (3/30/2008)
stumpjumper (3/29/2008)
That's harsh...but kinda funny.

Any guy who cant find anything else to occupy their days with besides worrying about the NFL draft, Must be a virgin.....lol

Not knocking the guy or anything, Just pointing that out....

Tru Tru

DrDetecto (3/29/2008)
Freeze1st I know what you're saying man. It just needs to happen

Finally, somebody gets what I'm talking about! :D I will say I hope the Falcons draft Glen Dorsey instead of Jake Long with their first pick. JMO. I don't care who they get at QB, Brohm/Flacco/Ryan or any other names anybody wants to add to the list of QB's in the draft. We've had enough with big name QB's for the Falcons. By saying that to explain what I am saying : " WE NEED A TEAM" and not a bunch of "SUPERSTAR BIG NAME PLAYERS WHO KNOW NOTHING ABOUT TEAM WORK". JMO

T.I (3/29/2008)
The H.N.I.C. 2! (3/29/2008)
Get a Girlfriend, then you wont worry so much about the draft......lol
I agree it seems like he needs some #####.

And who decided to make you "GOD" anyway? You don't know anything about me or my life outside of this forum. Whatever..... Whatever... Your the one taking this thread so SERIOUSALLY, perhaps you need to take a long look at yourself before you speak from a place where your head is and the SUN is not shining. :hehe:

freeze1st (3/30/2008)
DrDetecto (3/29/2008)

Finally, somebody gets what I'm talking about! :D I will say I hope the Falcons draft Glen Dorsey instead of Jake Long with their first pick. JMO. I don't care who they get at QB, Brohm/Flacco/Ryan or any other names anybody wants to add to the list of QB's in the draft. We've had enough with big name QB's for the Falcons. By saying that to explain what I am saying : " WE NEED A TEAM" and not a bunch of "SUPERSTAR BIG NAME PLAYERS WHO KNOW NOTHING ABOUT TEAM WORK". JMO

this is too much explanation(per your own ) - just the players, please....

mine:

Glen Dorsey, DT-LSU @ #3

Brohm/Henne/Flacco @ #34 (don't trade up)

Sam Baker, OT-USC @ #37

Charles Godfrey, CB-Iowa @ #48

Anthony Collins, OT-Kansas @ #68

freeze1st (3/30/2008)
T.I (3/29/2008)
The H.N.I.C. 2! (3/29/2008)
Get a Girlfriend, then you wont worry so much about the draft......lol
I agree it seems like he needs some #####.

And who decided to make you "GOD" anyway? You don't know anything about me or my life outside of this forum. Whatever..... Whatever... Your the one taking this thread so SERIOUSALLY, perhaps you need to take a long look at yourself before you speak from a place where your head is and the SUN is not shining. :hehe:

I know what that screen name could mean, but I ain't about to say it.:D

Who knows who will be there at the 3rd.  I would take Brohm if we didn't have so much else we need.

Then there is the trade down and get more picks, etc.  There is just at much a chance we do that as take the 3rd. pick.:hehe:

I understand what the guy is trying to say, and for me, the most irritating thing lately is posting the same topic numerous times in different words:

1. "Who do you want the Falcons to draft at #3?"

2. "With the 3rd pick, the Atlanta Falcons pick..."

3. "Who should we pick at #3?"

4. "What do you guys think about______________at #3?"

Just sort of gets old, you know?

loozianafalcon (3/30/2008)
I understand what the guy is trying to say, and for me, the most irritating thing lately is posting the same topic numerous times in different words:

1. "Who do you want the Falcons to draft at #3?"

2. "With the 3rd pick, the Atlanta Falcons pick..."

3. "Who should we pick at #3?"

4. "What do you guys think about______________at #3?"

Just sort of gets old, you know?

Hey thanks man! I agree, that's what I'm talking about are reading the same topics and post over and over and over again, I'm just saying I can't wait untill draft day to post and read some new topics. These threads have gotten riddiculous as far as repetition goes.

g-dawg (3/30/2008)
freeze1st (3/30/2008)
DrDetecto (3/29/2008)

this is too much explanation(per your own ) - just the players, please....

mine:

Glen Dorsey, DT-LSU @ #3

Brohm/Henne/Flacco @ #34 (don't trade up)

Sam Baker, OT-USC @ #37

Charles Godfrey, CB-Iowa @ #48

Anthony Collins, OT-Kansas @ #68

Man, I hope the draft picks you have listed happen, that would be awesome!!! I'm glad to see a list that doesn't have Matt Ryan on it, I hope the Falcons don't draft him, yeah he's a great player and all that but I have a feeling he just isn't the QB that everyone has made him out to be. I think the 3 you listed above are better prospects at the QB position. JMO

james pinkham (3/30/2008)
3.-DT, Dorsey

34.-T, Gosder Cherilus

37.-QB, Joe Flacco

48.-CB, Reggie Smith

68.-TE, Fred Davis

99.-G, John Grecco

YES! Another "Draft Glen Dorsey" person! Make it happen Thomas Dimitroff because we are the fans and don't try and dictate what or who we wan't to watch by drafting anyone else with the first pick!. DRAFT GLEN DORSEY with the first pick!!!!

Freeze1st, i thought u werent going to post anymore?? What happened to that?

And your the one who is saying you cant stop stressing over the draft or stop talking about it...

I dont personally know you, but if you cant get over this stupid forum, or find something else to worry about than who the falcons are gonna draft, then u gotta have some issues man.

It was just a joke, but Im starting to think i was right.....Hopefully u can get away from your CPU and expierience the real world

And your the one who is saying you cant stop stressing over the draft or stop talking about it...

I dont personally know you, but if you cant get over this stupid forum, or find something else to worry about than who the falcons are gonna draft, then u gotta have some issues man.

It was just a joke, but Im starting to think i was right.....Hopefully u can get away from your CPU and expierience the real world

We can only hope

T.I (3/30/2008)

We can only hope

LOL, I guess your H.N.I.C.2's Minnie Me!:hehe: You seem to reply in agreement at his replies on everything. :hehe:

What does H.N.I.C.2 mean? Spell it out, I'm not gonna speak with an abbreviation.:rolleyes:

What the **** does that matter?

Thats funny, i guess u think u can get me banned or something cause of my name....lol

You know what it means, Most people do, u should go snitch on me, u know u want to;)

Im done with u man, I'll leave u to stress over the falcons some more:crying:, I hope u make it to draft day, and dont kill yourself worrying over what the Falcons will do....GET HELP!