Why We Should Draft Glenn Dorsey

MoFalcons

Wasn't it old dark helmet over here who made a topic swearing off the falcons until they started winning the other day? Someone should ban him, since he doesn't contribute anything and isn't a fan and all.

Anyway, Dorsey is great. Everyone who wants us to draft Ghoulston doesn't realize how much a pure DT will help our DEs. We dont have a DT on this roster who demands a double team and Dorsey has the potentail to do just that, and then some. I mean could you imagine if people couldn't double team Abraham? That would be sick.

He has great character, 100% team player, heck of a motor on him and incredibly talented. My only concern with Dorsey is injuries, is he really healthy?  If so, can he have a fairly healthy career?  If hes healthy I say draft him in a heart beat, he is without a doubt in my mind the most likely player in this draft to be great in the NFL but then again I don't think he'll even fall to #3 unless someone discovered some major injuries. 

My next choice would be Jake Long or trade down if someone can give us a great package of drafts.

Andrew (3/29/2008)
He has great character, 100% team player, heck of a motor on him and incredibly talented. My only concern with Dorsey is injuries, is he really healthy?  If so, can he have a fairly healthy career?  If hes healthy I say draft him in a heart beat, he is without a doubt in my mind the most likely player in this draft to be great in the NFL but then again I don't think he'll even fall to #3 unless someone discovered some major injuries. 

My next choice would be Jake Long or trade down if someone can give us a great package of drafts.

I think he and McFadden will end up being the best two picks in the 2008 draft.

Just my .02